cinq

The loud doorbell woke Taehyung up from his light slumber.

He took his time to walk over to the door.

As he opened the door, another box stood directly in front of him.

He quickly checked the time that stood at 3:18am, his confused him as to why the box would arrived at such an early time.

But non-the-less, he grabbed the box and took it before placing it on the table near his door.

A barley noticeable grin tugged at the sides of Tae's lips.

When opening, a bouquet of fresh flowers shot out.

Taehyung's boxy smile appeared suddenly, he took the flowers found an empty vase to put it in.

After he put the flowers away, another envelope stood high.

Dear Taetae
Do you like the flowers?? I bought them just for you from a store that Chanyeol owns! Is anyone bothering you lately? Did anyone hurt you while I wasn't looking? Are you doing okay? I hope you are? I wouldn't want anyone as precious as you to be hurt....

The last sentence that Taehyung read made him smile like an idiot.

I bought a bouquet of flowers for you because flowers are beautiful and so are you~  This writing is going to be short because I had to deal with some business. I hope you have a great day! I...love you <3

-Jeon

Taehyung's heart fluttered after seeing the letter, again.

He really wants to find out who is sending the letters, so he can give him a bunch of love!

What others don't know is that he took the letters and put them in a little box for safe keeping.

The only other person who knew was.....

-

Jungkook was looking at Taehyung through mini cameras that stood around the elder's house.

As he looked at the camera, he saw Taehyung putting the letter in a box.

"Woah. So beautiful."

-

Taehyung put the box back in his room before mumbling a quiet, "I love you too Jeon."

Jungkook's heart started beating loudly

"You make my heart flutter Taetae."

I'm not obsessed! It's just that my heart stood in Taehyung.