Chapter-1

It was the year 2005. Somewhere on an island called Isla Nublar, scientist had done the impossible of bringing long extinct creatures back to life. For the past 10 years the creatures have been displayed on a park open to the public on the island. Not long ago though the park's reputation had begun to go downhill. To bring it up again, the scientists created a new genetically modified hybrid creature to excite the tourists and get the park back on top. The scientist had only recently created that brand new creature, now it was time for it to come to the world.

Inside the lab of the park's main visitor center laid two eggs in a soft hay nest, one egg slowly began to crack open. As the crack on the egg widen, the second egg began to hatch. Little soft chirps began to come from the eggs. Soon a small hole formed on the first egg, a small hand with long claws and a red eye emerged cautiously from the egg. The creature was scaly and white and looked awfully cute, but someday this cute creature would become a blood thirsty monster and would be responsible for many deaths.

Another 10 years went by and the park was still a hit, but it's reputation was still slowly going downhill, their only hope for their park to become praised again was their new attraction. However, this new attraction wasn't the only thing that was planned to be put on display soon.

t was a warm spring night on the far north side of the island in a restricted area, visitors weren't allowed here. Some men were putting some sort of animal inside a crate into a much larger cage. The animal growled and hissed annoyingly as the forklift that was carrying its crate began to set it down. The man in charge was quite anxious about getting this creature back in its regular pen, for he knew that this creature was very dangerous. He wore a light brown leathery jacket, a hunter's hat on his head, and was holding a tranquilizing gun.

"Uh excuse me Muldoon sir." said a man wearing a blue jacket walking towards him.

"Call me Robert next time my man." replied the hunter.

"Uh right, sorry sir." said the man in the blue jacket.

"What is it Jophery?" said Muldoon.

"Remind me, uh... why did we take that thing out of its cage again?" asked Jophery.

"Cause she was sick. We had to put her in quarantine so her disease wouldn't spread to her sisters." said Muldoon.

At last, the fork lift had set the metal crate down.

"ALRIGHT!" shouted Muldoon to the other workers. "PUSHING TEAM, MOVE IN THERE!"

Some men were about to push the crate towards the bigger cage when the animal inside the crate let out a terrifying screeching sound. The men quickly jumped back in fear.

"Come on, step back in." said Muldoon.

The men grabbed the crate again.

"AND PUSH!" Muldoon shouted.

The men started to push the crate again towards the larger paddock. At last lights on the paddock wall showed green meaning the crate had met its destination. The men stopped pushing.

"ALRIGHT, LOADING TEAM, STEP AWAY!" shouted Muldoon.

As the men walked away, Jophery climbed on top of the crate. The animal looked up at Jophery and hissed at him.

"JOPHERY, RAISE THE GATE!" shouted Muldoon.

Jophery began to raise the crate's door when suddenly the animal inside the crate let a shrilling roar and pushed the back side of the crate knocking the crate back with its door still open. Jophery was so startled by this that he lost his balance and fell, landing right in front of the crate's open door. The alarm quickly went off. Jophery was just getting up when he felt himself being dragged into the crate.

"AAAAHHHH!" he screamed."MY LEG! IT'S GOT MY LEG!"

Muldoon saw that Jophery was in trouble and quickly came to his aid. As Muldoon tried to pull Jophery free, the other men started to shoot the animal with tasers trying to make the animal let go of Jophery.

"WAIT! WE CAN'T SHOOT HER!" shouted a crew man.

"WE DON'T HAVE A CHOICE!" said Muldoon still trying to pull Jophery free.

"BUT OWEN SAID-"

"I KNOW WHAT OWEN SAID!" shouted Muldoon. "LOOK I'LL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO HIM LATER, BUT RIGHT NOW WE GOTTA HELP THIS MAN!"

The man knew that Muldoon was right and he quickly joined in the rescue operation. But despite everyone's best efforts, it seemed as if the animal was not giving up. Muldoon was losing his grip on Jophery's hand.

"COME ON! SHOOT HER!" he shouted.

Crew members began to set their tasers to maximum power, but nothing seemed to be working. Jophery was slipping from Muldoon's grasp.

"SHOOT HER!"

At last, Muldoon couldn't hold any longer, Jophery was pulled into the crate where he was quickly killed by the animal.