Chapter-11

At first, Claire didn't know what to do. A carnivorous dinosaur bigger and meaner than a T. rex would surely cause doom all over the island. Suddenly Claire remembered something.

"She has an implant in her back." she said. "I can track it from the control room."

"Alright." said Owen. "You go warn everyone back at the visitor center, I'll go check out those claw marks."

"I'll come with you." said Grant.

"Come on, we've got no time to lose." said Owen.

Claire had jumped in her car and was now driving back to the main visitor center. On her way back she called the main visitor center to send out an alert.

"We have an asset out of containment!" she said speaking into her phone. "Put ACU on alert! This is not a drill! I repeat, this is not a drill!"

Although the park's security was now on high alert, Claire still needed to figure out where the Indominus was. Quickly she called the main control room in the visitor center. Lowery was the one who answered.

"Hello?" he said.

"Lowery! Get me coordinates on the Indominus." said Claire.

"I'm on it." said Lowery.

As he began to look for the I. Rex's location, Masrani who had heard what had happened walked into the room. Billy, Ian, Sarah, and Ellie followed him in.

"You actually made a hybrid Dinosaur, THAT'S INSANE!" said Sarah.

"She's right you know!" said Ellie angrily. "If that thing finds any of the park attractions then you're-"

Masrani interrupted her.

"Look, okay. I understand that it's a danger to the visitors but I promise you that we'll have it recaptured before it can do any harm." he said.

At the back of the room, Dennis had also heard about the escaped dinosaur. He chuckled quietly to himself.

"This is perfect." he said to himself.

With everyone distracted with the escaped Indominus, his chance to steal the embryos had come. Quickly he began to put his plan into action. His plan was to set up a virus on his computer and send it to the other computers in the room. This virus was designed to turn off the security power in the main building such as security cameras and electric powered door locks. Once he had finished setting up the virus, he set it off to infect the power in one minute.

Meanwhile back at the Indominus paddock, Owen, Grant, and two other men opened up a door to the paddock and slowly walked in. One of them was the blue hard-hat man; the other man was wearing a white hard-hat. Inside they saw bones scattered all over the place, as well as several large three-toed footprints in the dirt. It wasn't long before they reached the walls where the claw marks were. The claw marks were right beside the paddocks main gate. They all looked up at the concrete wall and puzzled.

"The walls more than 40 feet high." said the man with the blue-hard hat. "Do you really think she climbed out?"

"That depends." said Owen.

"On what?" asked the man with the blue-hard hat.

"What kind of dinosaur they cooked up in that Lab." replied Owen.

"God knows what it's capable of doing." said Grant.

Meanwhile at the control room, Dennis had just set off his virus. He waited till no one was looking, and then he quickly took off. Dennis walked over to the storage room where the embryos were stored. The hallway was crowded with tourists from all over the world. Luckily for Dennis, he didn't have to worry about being caught by any tourists since the storage room didn't have a glass wall for tourists to see through like the main lab did. However, the only way to get into the storage room was through a door that was inside the lab.