Chapter-20

The five Raptors turned towards the humans and began to hiss and growl aggressively towards them. Everyone watching at the visitor center didn't hear Grant though, including Hoskins. He was getting impatient.

"What's taking them so long?" he said as he stood up.

He picked up his mic.

"Light it up!" he shouted to the men.

"Engage!" shouted a hunter.

He and the others began to fire their guns at the Indominus. The Raptors and the Indominus were startled by the sudden shooting noise and they all quickly ran into the jungle to hide. One of the men fired a rocket launcher at the Indominus; it landed and blew up on the ground right next to the large predator causing here to fall on her side. A small fire from the explosion started.

"Oh my god." whispered Ellie to Claire as they watching the computer screens.

The Indominus quickly got up and ran away. The men stopped firing.

"Watch your six!" shouted Owen. "The Raptors got a new alpha!"

The men all walked into a large field filled with tall grass. In the distance, they could hear the Raptors roaring, barking, and growling. Two of the Raptors (Charlie and Echo) poked their heads out of the grass and watched the men as they slowly wandered through the vegetation. The men continued to wander through the tall grass, unaware of the five Velociraptors closing in on them.

One man that was at the back of the group suddenly slipped on the ground as he felt himself being dragged by something with razor sharp teeth. Two other men at the back also fell when they were suddenly attacked by the same creatures that killed the first man. Another man near the center of the group suddenly slipped, the men standing next to him heard an angry hissing noise and saw a large Lizard like tail stick out of the grass where the man had fallen.

"THE RAPTORS ARE ATTACKING!" shouted Barry.

The men all began to panic as they started to run for their lives. Another man near the front was quickly pulled down by a Raptor causing the men to run back the way they came. One man stopped dead as he heard a loud screeching noise, he turned around and screamed as Blue leaped into the air and attacked him.

At the visitor center, Hoskins couldn't felt but a bit horrified by what he was watching. What was supposed to be a successful and badass field test had turned into a disaster. But his guilt feeling didn't last very long; he then rolled his eyes and walked away. At the attack site, the surviving hunters had finally reached their vehicles and began to drive away. Owen was looking for his motorcycle but unfortunately someone had already taken it.

"OWEN!" shouted a voice.

Owen turned around to see Grant, Billy, Muldoon, and Barry in a safari jeep.

"Get in!" shouted Billy.

Owen was just getting in the jeep when there was loud stomp. Everybody froze and looked up.

"She's coming!" yelled Grant. "Get in the car! Quickly!"

Owen jumped into the trunk; the stomping was getting louder and louder.

"Start the engine Robert! Start the engine!" shouted Barry.

Muldoon finally got the engine running and just put the shift gear into drive when the Indominus emerged through some dense trees. She roared at the five of them.

"STEP ON IT!" shouted Owen.

Muldoon slammed on the gas pedal and began to drive away, but the Indominus wasn't going to let them get away so easily. Quickly she began to chase after them.