Chapter-3

Somewhere in Costa Rica, two other men had their own plans about the island our hero's were traveling to. The two had agreed to meet at an outdoor restaurant to discuss their plans. One of the men had just arrived; he was wearing a small hat, some sun glasses, and a red shirt. He wandered through the grilling patch looking for his partner when he heard someone say his name.

"OH! DODGSON!" said a fat man wearing glasses and a Hawaiian flower shirt.

He was eating cooked lobsters. Dogson walked over to the man who called his name and sat down.

"You shouldn't say my name so loud Dennis." he said.

"Dodgson, DODGSON, WE'VE GOT DODGSON HERE!" shouted Dennis intimidating him. "You see, nobody cares."

Dennis then took off Dogson's hat.

"Nice hat, you trying to be a secret agent or something?" he said.

"Whatever." said Dogson.

He then pulled out a brown hand bag.

"Each one is worth forty thousand dollars, that's one million and eighty thousandth total if you get all twenty-seven species off the island." he said.

"Oh I'll get them all." said Dennis, laughing with joy hearing how much he would be paid.

"Remember, the embryos are extremely valuable, they're worthless if they don't survive." said Dodgson.

"So how exactly am I supposed to keep them cold when I'm transporting them?" asked Dennis.

Dodgson pulled a can of barbasol shaving cream out of his bag.

"See this?" he said. "The bottom screws open (he unscrewed the bottom of the can), some holders to keep the embryos in, and the cooling system in it will keep them fresh in there."

Dennis chuckled with excitement.

"Hold out your hand, encase some officers want to investigate it-"

Dodgson bushed a button at the top of the can and shaving cream poured onto Dennis's hand.

"They won't suspect a thing." Dennis smiled as he wiped off the cream with a napkin.

"Exactly, but there's a problem with it though." said Dodgson.

"What?" asked Dennis.

"The cooling system will only keep the embryos cold for thirty-six hours." said Dodgson. "The embryos have to be back here by then."

"That is if I can get a ship back in time." said Dennis.

"How do you plan on beating security?" asked Dodgson.

"Oh I've got my ways." said Dennis. "Don't worry; I've got it all down. I'll be back here tomorrow with the embryos, and then were rich men."

A waiter then gave Dennis a bill for his food. The two of them looked at the bill and then each other.

"Don't get cheap on me Dodgson." said Dennis.