Chapter-5

It wasn't long till the boat had finally docked. Zach and Gray were one of the first passengers off. They instantly began to look for someone; instead however, they found someone else. A woman with black hair and dressed up in white, she was holding up a tablet with their names on it.

"Where's Aunt Claire?" asked Gray.

"I don't know. But let's go see what that lady wants with us." said Zach.

The two walked up to her.

"Excuses us miss." said Gray. "But, are you looking for us?"

"I dunno." said the lady, she had a British accent. "Are you Zach and Gray Mitchell?"

"Yes..... We are." said Zach.

"Then I guess I am looking for you." she said shaking their hands. "I'm Zara Young, your aunt's assistant. Claire had one more job to do before she could see you two so she sent me to come take you to your hotel."

"Alright." said Zach.

"Very good, now come along, the quickest way to get to the monorail station is by a tram, if we don't hurry were gonna have to walk half a mile." said Zara.

The three quickly boarded a tram and were soon off. Zara could have sworn that she saw the manager Masrani on board the same tram, but then thought that it was only a man that only looked like him. The man WAS Masrani, he, Grant, Ellie, Billy, Ian, and Sarah were boarded up front. The driver gave Masrani the honors of using the trams microphone to speak to the passengers. He stood up to talk.

"All right can everyone here me?" he said speaking into the mic.

The audience all answered yes.

"Good very good. My name is Simon Massrani, the owner of this grand park." he said.

The passengers were a bit surprised by this, Masrani thought he heard Zara's voice shouting "What" in the background but just ignored it.

"I know, it must be an honor having the owner of one of the most famous biological parks in the history of the world. Well I just wanted to thank you all for coming, we're about to approach our destination, and if you look to your left you will see our parks first attraction." he said.

The passengers all turned around and starred in amazement. There in front of a large lake was a massive, light brown, living, long necked dinosaur eating leaves off some trees.

"This is Brachiosaurus, the biggest dinosaur in our park. She's stands over 50 feet tall, and over 80 feet long." said Masrani. "Although they're the largest animal in the park, these giants a perhaps the most gentle dinosaur here."

As Masrani finished, the tram came to a stop about 30 feet away from the monorail station. People began to depart.

"Thank you all for joining us today, if you want to learn more about the animals we have here, you can read the information pad over there, (he pointed to an information stand in front of a small wooden fence) or if want to explore the rest of the park, just take a ride on the monorail over there (he pointed to the station behind him). Thank you for your time, and have a nice day." he said.

Masrani gave the mic back to the driver and everyone jumped off. Masrani looked over to see his VIPs slowly walking over to the massive creature.

"Its.... it's..... It's a dinosaur." said Grant still in amazement.

Ellie and Billy didn't know what to say. Masrani chuckled to himself as he walked over to three of them. Ian and Sarah stood still in shock.

"He isn't." said Ian in disbelief. "That crazy son of a bitch he is."