Chapter-4

Somewhere else in Costa Rica, Zach and Gray's plane had finally landed. The two of them had gotten off and headed to the nearby harbor where the ferry's to Isla Nublar would pick and drop passengers off. Gray was very excited to go on this trip but his brother Zach wasn't all that interested.

"How big is the island?" asked Gray to his brother Zach.

"Big." Zach replied, still uninterested.

"But how many pounds?" Gray asked again.

"That doesn't even make sense." said Zach.

"Sure it does, if you really think about It." replied Gray.

The two boarded the boat and they were soon sailing off. What the two didn't know was that Simon Masrani was on board the same ferry as them. He was up in the ferry's bridge along side with the captain and 5 guests, three of them being Grant, Ellie, and Billy. The two other guests were an engaged couple. The boyfriend had black curly hair and was wearing a black jacket while his fiancé had red hair and was wearing a tannish green jacket.

"So you three...... dig up...... dig up dinosaurs?" said the man in the black jacket.

"Well..... Yea it's our job. I mean...... we're paleontologists." said Billy.

The man began to laugh in a weird way.

"I apologize if my fiancé is making you three feel awkward." said the lady.

"Oh don't worry, we're completely fine." said Ellie. "By the way, what did you say was your name again?"

"Sarah. Sarah Harding." said the lady.

"Yea Sarah, there fine with it." her fiancé teased. "But seriously, you three are cool with me right?"

The man began to chuckle again.

"You'll have to get used to Ian Malchom. He suffers from a deplorable excess of personality, especially for a mathematician." said Masrani.

"Chaotician, Chaotician actually." said Ian correcting Masrani. "You three heard of chaos theory before?"

"No. Sorry." said Ellie.

"Nope." said Billy.

"Doesn't ring a bell." said Grant.

"Non liner equations?" asked Ian.

The three shook their heads no.

"Strange attractions?" Ian asked again.

Once more the three shook their heads no.

"Dr. Sattler I refuse to believe that you aren't familiar with the concept of attraction." he teased.

Sarah gently smacked him gently on his leg. Ian looked at his fiancé and chuckled, Ellie giggled as well. Outside on the deck Gray was still talking about how excited he was about the trip.

"When the park first opened, they had only ten species, now they have 15 different species of herbivores, and 11-12 carnivore species. That's gotta be at least 50 tons of food a week." said Gray.

Gray looked over at his brother and saw that he wasn't listening; instead he was looking at some girls on the lower deck below them. Gray sighed in disappointment; he looked at the ocean below and noticed a weird green reflection on the water. He looked up and saw large mountains covered in dense jungles, his depression turned into excitement.

"Zach! ZACH LOOK!" said Gray pointing towards the land.

His brother looked up. Inside the bridge Masrani was discussing some stuff he was planning for his park when the captain called him.

"Uh, Masrani sir." said the captain.

Masrani looked at him.

"We're here sir."

Masrani smiled.

"There it is." he said looking out through main windows.