Final Chapter

it was the year 2005. Somewhere on an island called Isla Nublar, scientist had done the impossible of bringing long extinct creatures back to life.

"You're gonna have so much fun. And remember, if something chases you, (whispering) run." their mother said.

"Oh Indominus wasn't bred, she was designed." said the scientist. "We designed her to be 50 feet long, bigger than a T. Rex. Even bigger than a Spinosaurus."

"Y...Y...You breed raptors?" Grant said.

"You just went and made a new dinosaur?" asked Ian.

"Think she'll scare the kids?" asked Claire.

"Were those claw marks always there?" said Grant, pointing at a wall.

"THE INDOMINUS!! IT'S IN THE CAGE! IT'S STILL IN THE CAGE!" cried Vivian through her speaker.

"I would like to have a word with your people in the Lab." whispered Grant crossly. That thing out there... that's no dinosaur."

"Ankylosaurus, we shouldn't be here. And there's FIVE dinosaurs." said Tim.

With the Spinosaurus now loose, the children ran for their lives as the Spinosaurus let out a bellowing roar and ran after the unfortunate kids.

"We have a breach in the aviary! I repeat we have a breach in the aviary!" said Vivian to her radio.

The fight between the Pteranodon and the Cearadactylus was interrupted when the park's very own Mosasaurus leaped out of the water with its jaws wide open, snapping onto both Zara, and the two Pterosaurs!

"Oh shit." said Grant. "She's pushing us over the cliff!"

"You're gonna watch a news story tomorrow about how you all saved lives. No better yet, how your animals saved lives!" said Hoskins.

"IF we do it, we do it my way." said Owen sternly.

"That things part Velociraptor." said Grant.

"I'm talking about a calculated risk, which is the only option left for us." replied John. "Shutting down the system is the only way
to wipe out everything he did."

"Clever girl." said Muldoon.

Blue remained calm for a moment, but suddenly lunged out and bit his hand. Hoskins screamed in pain as Blue pinned him to the ground and brutally killed him. Blood splattered all over the walls.

Gently Owen placed his hand on Blue's neck and softly petted her.

"Teeth." replied Gray. "We need more teeth."

Jurassic Universe Final Chapter- Main Street Showdown
By JPLover764
Based on The Films by Steven Spielberg, Joe Johnston, and Colin Trevorrow
Based on The Characters by Micheal Crichton

Red spinning lights at the gate flashed on. Claire looked back at the paddock gate just as it started to open. She lit up her flare and held it beside her. The gate opened up half way when Claire began to hear loud stomping. She looked down at a small puddle in front of her and watched the water vibrate with every stomp, when she looked up again; she saw two large eyes in the dark getting closer to her.

"Hello Rexy old girl." breathed Claire.

Out of the darkness, emerged a twenty-foot tall and forty foot long, female Tyrannosaurus Rex! Claire slowly began to back up as Rexy approached the gate; finally Claire turned around and quickly made a run for it.

"HAAAARRAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAW!!!" bellowed Rexy as she chased after Claire.

Inside the gift shop hut, the Indominus lunged her hand forward again and caught Gray's belt. Quickly she began to pull him towards her when Grant, Owen, Timmy, Lex, and his older brother Zach all quickly grabbed onto him and tried to pull him free. Finally, the belt on Gray's pants snapped freeing him.