Chapter-14

See, one.... two... three.... four." said Zach, counting the Ankylosaurs.

"Five." said Tim pointing to some teeth reflecting on the gyrosphere glass.

Zach was about to reply when he to noticed the teeth reflecting on the glass.

"What the...?" he said.

The four kids looked at each other then they slowly turned their heads and saw what looked like a large white predator uncamouflaging itself. It was the Indominus. She stood up over sizing them and the four Ankylosaurs. The creature let out a loud roar!

"GO! GO! GO!" yelled Lex, urging Zach to drive the gyrosphere.

But before he could, the I. Rex accidentally kicked the gyrosphere ball and sent if rolling into the fleeing Ankylosaurs. The kids screamed in horror as the ball spun around extremely fast. Several times it bounced off trees and even two of the Ankylosaurs, sorta like a giant pinball machine.

"I think I'm gonna be sick!" said Tim feeling nauseous.

At last, the gyrosphere stopped spinning and stood perfectly still, facing an angry, 20 foot long armored Ankylosaurus. The Ankylosaur roared defensively

"IT'S GONNA KILL US!" yelled Lex..

She thought the Ankylo's roar was aimed at them.

"It's not roaring at us!" said Gray.

Gray was right. The kids turned around to see Indomiuns let out an aggressive roar at the Ankylosaurus. Lex now understood that the Ankylosaurus was actually roaring at the Indominus.

"Let's get out of here!" said Timmy. "NOW!"

Zach began to drive the gyrosphere foward, but by accident, drove it straight into the Akylosaur's club at the end of its tail. The Ankylo smacked the glass ball with its tail and sent the gyrosphere spinning once more.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAA!" screamed the kids.

The gyrosphere spun right into a tree and flipped upside down. Once they stopped spinning, Zach desperately tried to move forward again but the gyrosphere wouldn't budge.

"Come on! MOVE!" he said frustrated.

Just 10 feet away, the Indominus was fighting the Ankylosaur. The Ankylosaurus swung its club tail landing a direct hit on the Indominus's head. Normally, this would break the bones of any dinosaur and could even kill them, unfortunately this only felt like a small human punch in the shoulder to the Indominus. The large predator bit down on the herbivores back but her teeth didn't make a single scratch in the Ankylo's thick armor. The Ankylosaur swung its tail again, but this time the Indominus countered the attack and bit down on the Ankylo's tail. The armored herbivore tried to pull her tail out of her attacker's mouth but the Indominus refused to let go. To make matters worse, the Indominus used her sharp hand claws and made deep scratch wounds on one of the Ankylosaur's back legs.

With an injured leg, the Ankylosaurus could barely walk, let alone stand. The kids in the Gyrosphere watched in horror as the Indominus flipped the poor Ankylosaur on its back, exposing its soft unarmored belly. The predator placed a foot on the herbivores stomach and begun to use the claws on her feet to dig into the Ankylosaur's skin. The injured animal roared in pain. The Indominus then bit down on the Ankylosaurus's head and twisted it, breaking the animal's neck bone and killing the poor creature. Gray and Tim turned away in disgust while Lex shielded her eyes.

"That's just sick." whispered Zach horrified.

"Zach?" whispered Gray.

"Yea?"