Chapter-13

How is this even happening!?" asked Claire in horror.

"It must be Dennis's virus." said Vivian. "He must have set the electric fences to go off like the security cameras."

"What fences have we lost so far?" asked Masrani.

"Well..." began Lowery, "Most of the electric fences are the invisible ones around the gyrosphere valley, canoeing river, and the Gallimimus field."

"Okay, those fences hold in all the herbivores right? Asked Claire.

"Mm-hmm." nodded Lowery.

"What about the carnivores?" asked Masrani. "Are any dangerous dinosaur paddocks failing?"

"The only carnivore fences that seem to be failing are the Dilophosaur paddock, Baryonyx paddock, and the Spinosaurus paddock." said Lowery. "We're even losing all the shocking implants for them."

"What about the T. Rex, Majungasaurus, Velociraptors, and Carnotaurus?" asked Masrani.

"Their fences are made out of concrete and steel." said Vivian. "They can't break through solid stone and metal."

"The Indominus, Spinosaurus, Dilophosaurus, and Baryonyx are all on the northern side of the island, right?" asked Claire.

"Yes. Why?" said Vivian.

"Okay... I'm going to close everything north of the resort." said Claire. "This is a Phase One, real world. Bring everyone in."

Vivian turned on the radio in front of her and repeated what Claire had said.

"This is a Phase One, real world. Bring everyone in." she said. " I repeat. This is a Phase One, bring everyone in."

Far off on the northwestern side of the island was the gyrosphere valley. This was an attraction that allowed 1-4 people to ride inside a giant glass ball, sorta like a Hamster ball. This way, visitors could get up close to the dinosaurs without disturbing them. Zach and Grey were up at the front of the line waiting to hop inside one of the gyrospheres. Gray was to feel better about the thought of their parents getting divorced and decided to talk to Zach more about dinosaurs.

"So what dinosaurs do you think we'll see out there?" he asked.

"I don't know." said Zach. "Long-necks.... the dudes with the spikes on their tails..... uhh.... what are the ones with the three horns called?"

"Triceratops." said a voice.

Confused about whose voice just spoke, Zach looked back over at Gray.

"That wasn't me." said Gray.

"Then who said that?" asked Zack.

"I did." said the voice.

It was a kid around Gray's age. He had brown/blondish hair and was wearing a light blue buttoned shirt with a t-shirt underneath with red and white/green stripes.

"Who are you?" asked Gray.

"I'm Timmy." said the kid.

"Timmy would wait up for me!? Said a female voice.

"Hey it's not my fault you're so slow." teased Timmy.

At last, the girl caught to him.

"Don't run off like that." she said annoyed. "You know how angry Grandpa would be if he found out I lost you. Just because we have VIP wrist bands doesn't mean you can wonder off you know."

The girl was around Zach's age, she was wearing a purple dotted t-shirt, light blue jeans, and a purple baseball cap.

"Hey, you guys have VIP wrist bands too?" asked Gray.