Chapter-16

The kids had finally lost the Indominus and came to a stop to catch their breath.

"Huff. Huff. Haff." they all panted.

"I think *huff*..... I think we lost them." said Zach exhausted.

"That was *huff*..... insane." said Gray. "I've never seen a battle as intense as that."

"Well duh." said Lex. "They're freaking Dinosaurs. How else do you think they fought each other!? Thumb war!?"

Even though they were all exhausted from running, they couldn't help but laugh at Lex's joke.

"You know, I can't help but wonder." said Gray.

"About what?" asked Zach.

"Why was the Spinosaur's fence off anyways?" replied Gray.

Everyone else began to wonder this too.

"That's a good point." said Lex.

"And, would that mean it's possible that..... ALL the electric fences are out too?" asked Gray.

"Maybe." said Zach. "It would explain why that white Dino's also running loose."

"I'd feel allot better if we knew what that thing was." said Lex. "Not knowing the name of something chasing you is kind of scary."

"I agree." said Tim.

"Well it's no good to stay here and mope about." said Zach. "Come on, we should get moving before it finds us again."

Once they had caught their breath, the kids set out on their way back to the lagoon.

At the lagoon, every visitor in the park (besides Zach, Gray, Lex, and Tim) had returned and were crowding the main street. People were board, annoyed, and confused on why they had all been called back here. Things were looking just as bad in the control room as well. The crew was desperately trying to find ways to get rid of Nedry's virus but they had no success. Masrani, Lowery, and Vivian had to work with what little working technology they still had.

"Every time this thing kills it moves further south." said Lowery. "She's heading right for the main street."

"Why is she coming here?" asked Masrani concerned.

"She can sense thermal radiation." replied Vivian. "Our emergency measures just put all twenty-thousand warm bodies in one place."

"Shit." sighed Masrani.

Suddenly, the door behind them opened and Hoskins walked in.

"The names Hoskinss." he told them.

"I know." said Masrani.

"Sweet." said Hoskins. "Then you know why I'm here then. I've been working on an application for four years with your raptors; they can hunt...... and kill that creature you're dealing with."

This got Masrani furious. He was already dealing with a highly dangerous hybrid Dinosaur. The last thing he wanted was a pack of raptors set free and cause more problems. He knew those things were just as dangerous as a T. Rex.

"Hoskins?" he said. "Let me be as CLEAR as I can. I will NOT have ANY Velociraptors set loose on this island. Understand?"

Hoskins laughed.

"Your crazy." he said. "What are you gonna do with all those people? They have nowhere to go! That thing is a killing machine! And it won't stop till all those people are being digested in its stomach."

Masrani sighed. He knew that Hoskins was right, that thing needed to be stopped one way or another."

"Alright." He said at last. "I intend to personally look into your project... to determine its viability within the moral principles of this company."