5: DESOLATE

Kazzandra woke up from her sleep because of a loud noise. It was annoying the hell out of her. It's barely seven in the morning and she needs sleep!

She ate too much last night, and because of that, she didn't get to sleep early. And no. She refuses to think that it was because of the man on the other side of wall, who was probably lying on a bed with his giant dog.

Joshua Hong is not the reason why I slept late last night. And it wasn't him who made my heart into a mess. It wasn't him.

Yeah . . . as if this denial can make this sleep-deprived headache goes away.

Besides, she doesn't see why she had to think about him last night. What's there to think about him? Joshua Hong's personality is too obvious for her. He's nasty mean with capital M. And she loathes him.

"Damn this insufferable man." Kazzandra muttered as she bolted upright. She doesn't know if Joshua's just doing things purposely to annoy her. If he's provoking her to scream this whole castle down, then she'll show him that he will regret doing that.

Seething in anger, she kicked the sheets down her feet and went to the window. She harshly pulled the curtain off and opened the window. She almost thought it would break down from the way she forced it open. But miraculously, it held on.

And she saw Joshua Hong in his astounded glory. The freaking madman was standing in a three-piece suit right there next to his white Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4! There, in front of her window, in broad daylight.

 The freaking madman was standing in a three-piece suit right there next to his white Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4! There, in front of her window, in broad daylight

Holy sh--! Kazzandra cursed inside. It's a very unlady-like and her Mom would berate her if she heard her just now. But she can't help but curse with what she's seeing now.

As much as she wanted to look away from Joshua Hong, she couldn't. His incredible physique was gleaming like silver under the heat of the sun and it was hypnotizing me to look and watch how his now black hair sway everytime the wind blows.

Oh my freaking God!

Kazzandra watched in awe at the beauty in front of her – and she's not talking about the vast land or the sun-kissed hills she can see from her window – but at that scorching hot man.

His vampire-like pale white skin on his neck; and his long legs being hugged by his tight black slacks, the red rope-like choker wrapping his delicate neck and his damn hot black combed up hair.