36: CONNECTION

Kazzandra was shocked when she was contacted by Savannah Dannielle, only to tell her that Mingyu said not to contact them all for a while. She tried texting Junhui or Mingyu, but even with Leanne Aianne, she just got a reply saying she's at London for an event with the Jungkook.

But on the bright side, Jae Kyung has been updating her with how Joshua is doing. He's doing good, a little hot headed but well.

Joshua being violent finally kicked in a few hours after she left yesterday and she can't even have her presence there. Irene wouldn't allow it. Junhui's not even talking to her, she know he's not mad at her though, She's just not used to them not speaking to her.

So Kazzandra chose to spend her own time alone. She just wanted some solitude. She went into beautiful man-made flower sanctuary inside the empire.

 She went into beautiful man-made flower sanctuary inside the empire

She sighed as she sat on a bench near the huge fountain. It's almost 9 in the evening and she heard news about a little party at the next building where the social events mostly happen, and she doesn't know if she'll go or not. No one is there to go with her. And she's scared that the restroom incident would happen again without the Choi siblings not being around and Audrianna is nowhere to protect her. Honestly, she could take care of herself but she's just avoiding to create a fighting mess. Cat fight has never been her forte.

So she thanked Yoongi and Namjoon for spending lunch and dinner with her, accompanying her the whole day but the two needs to settle some issues on the company.

Her phone beeped indicating a text, and it's coming from Namjoon.

RM: Party tonight?

She immediately replied.

I don't know.

Then after a few seconds phone beeped again.

RM: Not in the mood?

She hugged her knees and sent a reply to him.

I don't like crowded places.

It took him a few minutes to reply so Kazzandra just stared into space.

Then her phone beeped again.

RM: Something bothering you, Princess? :(

Her heart immediately raced. Only Joshua will call her princess. She took a deep breath before replying, for all she know, it's just RM trying to mess with her.

Joshua?

She's getting nervous to read his reply.

RM: Yes, Princess. The one and only. :)

Her forehead knotted but she hurriedly replied.

Why do you have RM's phone? And I thought they went to settle some company issues?