7: WHO

Kazzandra's brows were in knots as she walked down the hallway to her room, worrying what to do. Her brother has enormous expectations from her about this deal and she couldn't afford to let him down. At least, she couldn't pass up on this one. Everything is at stake in here, and she meant everything. If she can't do what he wants her to do, she will be forced to work in their family business.

She doesn't have anything against that thought, but she is adamant to establish her own name. She wants to prove herself to people — people who had nothing else to do but stuck up their noses in her ass and think so high of themselves.

She sighed as she passed through the corridors, replaying back the conversation she had with her brother in his study. She wants to get over this deal as much as he wanted that ranch owned by Joshua Hong. The fastest, the better. And she still had to think of a way to do that.

She was on that state when Yerin, her brother's wife found her at the hallways. She messed her hair in a messy tussle above her head and smiled tiredly at her.

Her lips widened in an understanding smile when she saw her. Yerin walked towards her and linked her arms with hers. Kazzandra then leaned on her shoulder, to seek comfort. Yerin quietly walked her up to her room.

Her body instantly felt relieved when she saw her pink, hello kitty printed safety blanket. Kazzandra threw herself on the mattress and slumped down the softness of it, ignoring her boots on and just hugged her blanket with here. It's been a tiring day. Driving that entire road with raging temper was taxing.

"Hmm . . ." Kazzandra sighed heavenly as she snuggled to her blanket.

She always have this, especially when her Mom and Dad is not around. They are at her other brother's place, especially that Seunghoon had twins. The twins can really be handful. But she has no doubt they're enjoying their grandchildren. Besides, Bo Young, her brother's wife can use some help.

Maybe she'll pay her niece and nephew visit next week, when she's not too stress. What toys should she buy them? Maybe she could just buy twin clothes. Or shoes.

The bed moved when Yerin sat at the opposite side of the bed and stroked her hair.

"There goes your blanket again." Yerin said while stroking her hair continuously. She smiled at herself. She must've seen she's worried.

After how long they've been together in one roof, of course, she knew why she didn't throw that blanket away. Minho must've told her.

No one really knows about this safety blanket. Not even her closest friends. They all had this strong personality impression about her. But truth is, he has blemishes underneath all this. Spots she hides to protect herself.

Kazzandra shifted to lie on her back and stared into the ceiling. Out of the blue, she strangely envisioned herself lying on a narrow four poster bed, staring up at the dark ceiling with orange ambers dancing around the room.

"Where's baby Rain?" Kazzandra asked Yerin to destruct herself. She doesn't even know why she was suddenly thinking about that creepy house. Or that dingy room.

"Sleeping. He's with his nanny."

Kazzandra looked at Yerin, and she's still amazed by her. She still looks gorgeous even after having a child. She's still as pretty as the first time she saw her on her wedding dress.

It was a glorious, magical day, and Minho is very lucky to have a wife like her. She's been a witness to their one of a kind love story — when her brother was drowning with duties and responsibilities he carried all alone by his shoulder, sacrificing himself and his love.