Chapter 29

Chapter29    

Nick's POV

My sleep broke up when I felt something slumped on my legs. I opened my eyes and saw Piyali's leg draped over my lower body. I inhaled a deep breath to calm down my throbbing below and ignoring my craving as I pulled away her leg carefully without waking her up.

She was deep in her slumber. Every time I see, she looks even more beautiful. My eyes travel on her dark long curvy eyelashes, tiny pink nose and luscious pink lips. She looks very adorable and sexy in my t-shirt and sweatpants. My t-shirt is big and saggy on her petite body that shows delicious view of her milky breasts and my mouth instantly starts watering.

I swear if Piyali wasn't that naive and only if she could reciprocate my yearning desires to make love to her body, I wouldn't give second thought to disturb her beauty sleep and wrap my mouth tightly on those beautiful breasts.

Damn! Stop....

Oh my gosh! How badly I wanna plunge my head into that luscious valley of her boobs and roll my tongue on her two sweet cherries.

You stubborn horny mind....will you stop itching me?

That would be pure bliss to see her gasping mouth, exquisite tremors and loud groans when I will thrust deep inside her.

STOP THINKING ABOUT IT NICK, YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT NOW!

I scolded my mind breathing heavily but it's too difficult not to think like that when we are sharing one bed and she's looking irresistibly hot.

I closed my eyes tight and turned my back to her. I need to do something about this but what do I do that's a biggest question. It's too private thing and I couldn't seek my friend's help in this matter. I have to handle this myself patiently.

to be continued....

😘 Please do Vote, Comment & Share 😘