5 : You're mine

"Mate, do you agree with that?" he suddenly adressed me.
I hate how he calls me that. As if I am an object.

He is blackmailing us. Choose your own happiness or the safety of my village?
I hate him already. Screw his good looks!
I looked around. The few villagers trembled in fear but they did not dare to look up. I knew how they felt.
I had no choice but to go with him.
Never would I let my village down.
I bit my lip.
Never have I thought that once I'd say my own death sentence.

"I'll go with you. Just don't harm them." I said.

He grinned "Then it's settled."

Before I could even say goodbye to Amy and Dad, he and his men shifted and I was on his back.
The alpha was bigger than other wolves.
I was grabbing his black fur in a harsh way.
Hope it hurts you asshole.
Time passed and suddenly I saw a huge mansion! Damn, that must be the pack house.
People were watching me and the three wolves.
The alpha made his way through the crowd confidently and went into the mansion.
Soon we were on the fourth floor. We entered a big bedroom when he suddenly stood still. The bedroom consisted of a bookshelf, a nightstand and a wooden bed with some sort of white canopy. I climbed of his back. He went into the the walk-in-closet and shifted.
"Go into the wardrobe, you'll find some clothes in there." I heard him saying through the curtain.
Huh? When did he prepare that?
I got in and wow... what a choice! I never knew so many different clothing items existed.

I wore a simple green tee and a pair of trousers. As I looked into the mirror I came to the conclusion that I was a mess. My wavy chocolate brown hair needs to be combed. I looked into my storm gray eyes.
"You can do this!" I pep talked myself then I stepped out of the wardrobe.

He was already out and his messy raven black hair made him so goodlooking.
No, stop it, Fiona!
Don't blame me when you're fantasising about our mate!
"Took you long enough." he grinned.
His gaze went up and down my body.
I felt uncomfortable.
Well, I love it! Fiona drooled.
Thank you traitor.

"Your name is Lauren?" he suddenly asked.
I nod.
"I am Alpha Logan, but I think you have already heard of me." he smirked.
"I have heard more about you then you think." I mumbled.
He raised an eyebrow.
"I don't like your attitude, kitten. I am afraid you'll regret it if you don't control that naughty tongue of yours." his tone was daring. I gulped.

"You hungry?"
"Nope" I lied. I just don't want to eat with him.
He took a step closer to me.
My stomach rumbled.
Wow, now I even have a traitor stomach.
"You are a bad liar, kitten." he whispered.
Too close! His scent was so addicting. And uurrrggghh, Fiona was doing flips.
"I -ehm c- can... space." I panted. My hands were pressing against his chest.
Wooow, it feels nice.

He chuckled "Why?"

His sexy voice will be the death of me

"Promise me something?" I asked still trying to keep a decent space between us.
"What?" he was not even trying and our bodies were still pressed against each other.
I looked into his emerald green eyes "Never call me 'mate' again."
"Why?" he went one step back. "You are my mate. There is no need to hide that!" he seemed to be angered. And I was obviously the cause of it.
"I- I just don't like to be seen as an object. My name is Lauren and I'd prefer you calling me so." I fumbled with my fingers. Now that he wasn't standing so close to me I felt kinda lost.

"Lauren... you are full of surprises, you know?" he ruffled his hair.

Logan showed me the kitchen on this floor. So far I haven't met anyone here.
"It's just us here. I never really get the chance to eat in this kitchen because I eat with my pack but today I don't feel like eating downstairs." he said as if he was able to read my thoughts.
He looks good in an apron though...
Aaaaaah, what am I thinking?

He hurt Dad.
Right. I am supposed to hate him!
Yeah, that's the spirit!

"Here you are, kitten." he handed me a plate.
"Thanks" I grumbled.
No need to be nice to him!
He sat across from me.
How can he change so drastically? From furious alpha to lovely husband?
Wait, legally seen he's nothing to me.
No husband. Just a stranger who kidnapped me.
On the other side...
He's your mate. You have a bond with him. The moon goddess created him for you!

"Hey, Lauren." a hand waved in front of me.
I snapped back.
"What are you thinking about?"
"Us" I answered truthfully.
He tilted his head "Having doubts?"
"What doubts? You blackmailed me to come with you!"
Logan put his fork aside "Lauren, I was doing this because I can't have you be separated from me. There is no way I'll let you live there."
"Why not? I've been living there my entire life! Your appearance in my life is not going to change that!" I yelled.
"It's going to change everything!" he now has returned to Alpha Logan.
"I won't let you go back there! You're mine!" he growled.

I jumped out of my seat and started running.
He was so creepy when being mad.

Well, I shouldn't have done that!