27 : Sweet words

I woke up and noticed that it was already morning. 

I snuggled into the warm body next to mine. Even small movements like that caused pain in my lower body parts. Sweet soreness indulged my every limb. Logan was so cruel yesterday.

"Awake?" a deep voice echoed through the room. I opened one of my eyes to look at the alpha, who by the way had the most sexy morning look with his messy hair and bare chest. "Nooo..." I murmured. I should wake up. But I just can't I feel like even just standing up will hurt.

Logan chuckled caressing my check with his thumb. "Don't want to?" 

"Can you just stay a little with me?" I asked. He sure had business. But I am so selfish, I want him to hug me a little longer.

"What do you mean by a little? I will stay for eternity." he said kissing me.

His tongue caressed mine softly. It was a sweet kiss he put all his devotion into. I am falling for this crazy alpha.

"I love you." I sputtered suddenly. 

He gave me the most beautiful smile "Mhm, I know..." 

I sighed in relief before falling asleep again.

When I woke up it was already late in the afternoon.

"Don't tell me, I slept an entire day!" I murmured when I was able to sit in our bed. "You did. Is that very surprising after yesterday night?" Logan winked. He laid right next to me. It seemed like he hadn't bothered to spend the day more efficiently as well. 

"I shoudn't be so lazy..." I tried to get out of bed but that was rather painful. "Just like I promised... you won't be able to walk for a while..." I ignored his mischievous tone before asking warily "Yesterday... we mated?" 

"Mhm, we did..." 

"It was quite..."  I was looking for the right words, when the memories of my bold actions flooded my brain.

"Amazing? Overwhelming? Fantastic? Life-changing? Mind-blowing?"Logan grinned.

"...wild." I mumbled.

He chuckled at my reply and took my knuckles to his lips to kiss them softly then looked into my gray eyes that got misty. "Why are you crying?" he wiped away the tears that left my eyes. "What if you get sick of me? Like you did with your former lovers? Like... like" I sobbed.

"Don't say that! You're my mate. My priority. My love. My life. I won't get sick of you ever! Don't talk rubbish!" he said firmly hugging me to his chest.

I nodded. I was insecure about what was going to come now, after we mated. I just want to be with Logan. 

That's when I noticed something "What happened with Gavin?" I asked the incident yesterday was not forgotten so easily. Just the thought of that insolent wolf made me shudder.

Logan narrowed his eyes at me "Don't talk about him. I don't you to talk about him or any other man beside me." he kissed me possessively. 

"But...." 

"He's in prison. I cuffed him up in the darkest place." Logan said finally. "He won't get a chance to get near you ever." 

I just looked at my mate who had the dangerous look that pretty much said try-to-defy-me.

"Don't put yourself in danger like yesterday." Logan said softly. "I'd go crazy if something happened to you."

His sweet words made me blush. Who would believe me that this cheeky man is the brutal Alpha Logan? I wanted to initiate a kiss but my hurting lower abdomen made me stop in my tracks. 

"Sore, mhm?" Logan laughed. I hid my embarressed face.

Suddenly I heard a knock. Both of us looked to the wooden door. "Don't bother me today!" Logan growled. 

"Alpha please, it's urgent. I tried to mindlink you the entire morning, it's very urgent!" the man on the other side of the door implored. 

"You ignored him?" I whispered in disbelief. Logan just caressed my cheek before bellowing in the direction of the door "Get the f#ck out of my private quarters... unless you want to die today!"

"Alpha..." sobbed the man behind the door "Alpha Victor send me... please... I need to deliver an urgent message!"

"What does Victor want?" Logan asked.

"Errr...." the messenger paused awkwardly "please let me quote Alpha Victor: 'Tell your stinky Alpha that there is plenty time to fuck his Luna and come down to discuss business. I don't have all day.' " the messenger stuttered while citing the other Alpha.

Logan furrowed his brows before looking back at me. "Go! Don't let him wait." I urged. I was feeling sorry for that poor man in front of our bedroom. No matter what he did he was in the wraths of two Alphas. Obviously two very headstrong ones. I wonder how close Alpha Victor was to Logan that he could use such vulgar language to boss him around.

"Just rest here. I'll let the maids take care of you today." Logan placed a kiss on my forehead before he got dressed and left the room. 

I just smiled at my mate when I noticed the red stains on our bed in the corner of my eyes. Oh my gosh! I blushed for the nth time today.