Extra stories 3-4

Extra story: Swornbrothers

"Let's be swornbrothers!" Victor said. 

Logan raised an eyebrow "An agreement to not kill each other?" "Yes, an unofficial pledge to be loyal to each other. And to protect each other in the name of our packs." Victor stretched her arm out. 

"My, my... aren't you a little too ambiguous?" Logan mocked. The female alpha glared at him "Rubbish! This is an important matter, we need to end that unreasonable feud between our pack!"

"Sworn brotherhood is your first step on doing so?" Logan snarled. 

"Yes. Do you see any disadvantages doing so?" Victor crossed her arms in front of her chest. 

"Why should I trust you? Our fathers are not on a friendly base after all." the black haired boy argued. Victor closed her eyes and sighed 

"Just be patient, not everyone's as smart as you're..." the girl mumbled to herself like a mantra. 

"I can hear you. Loud and clearly." Logan snapped. 

"Congratulations, you are at least not deaf." Victor sneered.

 "First of all, we can not only distinguish ourselves from from the politics of the former alphas but we can also set an example of a will for peace. Second our sworn brotherhood is also a gain of prestige. As new alphas we don't have many opportunities to show off our skills. So you better agree on my terms!" Victor squinted her eyes at Logan who was listening to her explanation while nodding his head. 

"But you're extremely noisy, troublesome, arrogant-" before he could continue he was cut off 

"You're looking for an ally not a wife! Are you in or not?" the blue eyed girl stretched her hand in front of him waiting for his response. 

Logan looked at the younger alpha for a moment before accepting her outstretched hand: "I, Logan Night, Alpha of theThunder Pack accept Alpha Victor Clark as my sworn brother!"

Extra story: Love making

Years have passed since Victor was appointed as the new Alpha of the Lightning Pack the now 17 years old blonde was now more used to her role as an Alpha and her duty to visit the neighboring packs. 

It was one of those days where Victor would visit the Thunder Pack to talk about the alliance and the development of their latest project. Chris took her around to show her their viewing platform near the pack house. 

"You got a great view from here." Victor commented.

 "Yes, definitely. Our guards are observing the borders from here as well. Any unusual movements will be reported immediately." The young Alpha nodded then looked up to the stars in the sky. 

"It's getting late and quite windy, let's get down from here." as if to confirm her words a breeze blew into their hair. 

"Wait - did you hear that?" Victor turned into the direction of the noise. 

"Huh?" Chris now stood still trying to hear whatever the Alpha heard. 

"Is that..." both of them looked at the pack house where the noise came from and then at each other. 

"This..." Chris stammered "... how to explain..."

Victor squinted her eyes"Ah, some people value sex over friendship." she teased. 

The moans that came from the Pack house their werewolf hearing was able to distinguish. Someone was obviously very intimate at the moment. And as it seems the window of one of the upper floor was open, it was really such a coincidence that it was Logan's floor...

 "If I remember correctly that's Logan's floor." Victor pointed at the room where the erotic sounds came from. 

Chris was blushing like crazy "It seems the Alpha is busy with someone at the moment..." he tried to explain. 

"Too 'busy' to welcome a friend..." she grinned. 

"Err, he was in a bad mood these days." Chris rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. 

Victor smirked evilly "Give me the night goggles!" 

"Huh?" Chris asked perplexed. 

"Night goggles!" she repeated not making a move to climb downstairs.

 "Uh, Alpha Victor I don't think it's appropriate-" Chris was very embarrassed. 

To him Victor's facial expression resembled that of a real pervert. Grinning evilly, looking towards the open window with squinted eyes. 

"Don't be a kill joy. Give it to me!" she grabbed the night goggles from the disturbed Chris, who was regretting his choice to befriend Alphas.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Everyone thanks for over 100k reads of this story. I really appreciate it! Without you guys I would never find the motivation to write! 😁

Happy reading! 🍉