Extra stories 1-2

Author's note:

Hello my dear ghost readers,

Yes I am not dead yet. Well, physically not. Finals are killing me at the moment. I am uploading a few of my extra stories to pacify y'all!
🍉

Extra story 1: How to find a beta

"Yo, stinky Alpha!" Victor nudged the fifteen year old Logan.

"What?" the teen asked annoyed. "How did you find your Chris?"

"Huh?" Logan looked at the 14 years old blonde who was stuffing her hands in her pants casually. "Your beta! I want to know how to find one!" Victor explained as if it was the most normal thing to ask.

"How did your father find his beta?" Logan countered.

"Just picked the one next in line in the beta family." meeting his questioning gaze she explained
"Yeah, we actually have that old tradition to always chose the members from the same family as beta. Old tradition. Never once did an alpha from my pack chose a beta from a different family. Unfortunately they have a son who is around my age whose next in line. However that idiot is really stupid. I am afraid I'll have a mental breakdown if I have to work with him." she spoke in a manner as if she was holding an official speech.

"What about your dad?" Victor asked.

"Picked the wealthiest businessman." Logan snorted.

"Efficient." Victor retorted before asking again "So how come Chris is your beta?"

"I just knew when I saw him." Logan answered finally. Victor stared at him. Her blue eyes judging him silently. "Are you sure that he's not your mate?" the younger one asked bluntly.

Logan coughed. Is that what he gets for babysitting the future alpha of the Lightning pack?

"YOOO CHRIS!!! STINKY ALPHA HAS A ONE SIDED CRUSH ON YOU!!!" Victor yelled to the perplexed Chris.

Extra story 2: Mates

The three youngsters hadmet at a lake enjoying the late autumn sun.

"She's the nicest, prettiest and most gentle person. Whenever I see her I can't help but fall more in love with her..." Chris explained with a dashing smile.

The two alphas were sitting in front of him getting a lesson on how it feels to have a mate. It was unknown whether the two were rolling their eyes inwardly.

One Alpha was leaning against a rock playing with a stone in his palm his green emerald eyes were focused on the stone but his hearing focused on his beta, who was trying to explain the indescribable feeling of having found your mate.

The other alpha sat cross-legged on the gravel a gray hoodie was hiding her figure but the shining blue eyes and the strands of blonde hair revealed her identity. "...I just have the feeling that I can't live without her anymore." Chris concluded.

"Will we ever be like that?" Victor asked the boy sitting against the rock. "Never."Logan answered throwing the stone in his palm in the lake.

"We are alphas. There is no way we will be affected like that." Victor thought out loud. "I am sure we can set our priorities straight." Logan commented dryly.

The two Alphas nod agreeing on each others opinion ignoring the slightly offended and fuming beta."You're saying that because you haven't found the one yet." Chris huffed. "One day you'll find her and then your world will be upside down." Chris said to Logan a little offended. "You'll be a kitten in her palms-"the beta went on.

"Cats are not comparable to him. They are cute. Don't insult them like that." Victor cut the ambitious beta of. "There are also grumpy cats I heard." Chris grinned at Victor.

" Chris grinned at Victor

"Oh, shut up you two!" Logan roared but he couldn't surpress a grin.