8 : He is possessive

Author's note:

Dear ghostreaders (yes, that's what I'll call you!),

I shouldn't spoil you that much but since you're (I'm assuming this) enjoying the story... here is the next chapter!

🍉
___________________________________________

I was hungry.
I didn't have breakfast.
Logan told me something about 'eating with his pack members usually'...
That means I won't starve.
And I don't need to go on the fourth floor.

I got down on the basement.
Logan's pack members nodded respectfully at me while others (mostly females) eyed me suspiciously.

"Luna!"
Who was that?
I turned around and met chocolate brown eyes of a muscular man dressed very formally.
"I'm sorry, can I help you?" I asked.
I've seen him yesterday with Logan.

He chuckled "Yes. Please follow me."
Huh?
Why should I?
The man with blonde locks noticed my hesitation "I apologize, Luna. I should've introduced myself. My name is Chris. I am the Beta of this pack. And I am all yours to command." he bowed slightly.

Oh, shhhhiiiiiiiiit!
"Uuuhh, no no, please don't do that! Please, tell me where are we going?"

He led me to... well I don't know. But soon we stood in front of an apartment.

"Darling, what took you so long?" I heard a lovely voice.
"My mate Alice." Chris whispered to me.

The door to the apartment was opened by a red haired beauty.
Her eyes took Chris in then her gaze went down to me.

"Aaaaaaaah, here you are! Come in, come in!" she excitingly exclaimed.
Her face brightened up and she dragged me into her apartment.
I looked back to Chris, who waved at me and dismissed himself because 'the alpha was calling'.

So now I was sitting on the couch with Alice who was by the way heavily pregnant.
I liked Alice. She was a bright and lovely girl. And so optimistic, hell if I'd be a man I'd love her too.

I don't know about other pack members, but she's a friend to me! I've just spoken to her for like 1h and we did not only got along very well but we practically know everything about eachother by now.

We ate sandwitches together and laughed about her super pup, that began to kick her now and then.

"Alice, can Chris smell your period blood as well?"
"Well, it's been a few a months, but well he can. Why? Is the alpha not able to or-"

"No, no! He can - it's just that I wonder whether it's like, you know, annoying and disturbing?"

"Haha! Lauren, even I can smell you!" she laughed at my shocked expression and then added "It's not that you smell bad, don't worry! You have a very intense scent ... probably because you're the Luna. It must be very intriguing for the males though..."

"Whatever, what I'm trying to say is that you don't have to worry. Because, one, your scent is very sweet and recognizable. And two, our Alpha won't be disturbed about anything related to you, Luna." she stressed.

"Don't call me Luna!" I sighed.

"Alright." she closed her eyes while rubbing her tummy.

"I got in a fight with him today."

"Oh, no! Was he harsh with you?"

"No, I met his lover Luna."

"Ooooh, Luna..." Alice grimazed "yeah, she is a bitch."

"Well, she is Logan's bitch!"

Alice turned to me and poked my arm "She was! I don't think the Alpha would have someone beside you" her statement sounded more like a question.

"Very convincing, Alice." I snorted.

"She was named 'Luna' be-"

"Yeah, I know. Because her parents kind of foreseen her great future as a Luna." I used my middle and index fingers to implent quotation marks.
Alice gave me a pitiful look "You know that she is just an attention whore."

"Isn't it kind of embarassing to predict such a future for your own child? I mean don't they think that she might not be her mate?"

Alice sighed "Her parents couldn't care less. If not with the bond than they could get this position" she pointed at me "with their influence."

"Luna, the Alpha is calling for you."
Chris was suddenly back.

"Yaah, do I look like an object? 'Luna come here, no, wait! Let's bring you somewhere else.' "
I said angrily.

"My apologies, Luna. I never ment to insult you."

"Man, calm your titties, Chris. My anger is directed at your alpha! By the way call me, Lauren! I've heard enough 'Luna' today..." I sighed.

Alice chuckled while biting into her chocolate bar and I saw Chris serious facade cracking.

"Of course, Lauren." he smiled slightly "I've heard about your, uh ... disagreement."
I gave him a are-you-fucking-serious look before he bursted out in laughter "Alright, I admit that Logan was fucking mad when you left. No one talks back at him the way you do."

I snorted "He better get used to it with his stuck-up attitude."

Alice tried to sit up but I insisted on her not leaving the couch if it wasn't for the toilet.

"You'll better come visit me soon." she mumbled.

"Got it!" I saluted.

"You know, I really hate the fact that he's commanding people around."

"That's what an alpha does. It's part of his job." Chris tried to soothe me.

"Not in the manner he does it."

"I guess Logan is a bit controlling..."

"Let's just face it: possessive. He is possessive!"

"Only with you." Chris grinned.
He was totally okay for a serious beta.

"I did not believe in bromance until you called Logan by his name instead of 'alpha'." I laughed.
Chris looked at me weirdly then laughed out loud.
"He surely is charming your Logan." we looked at eachother then laughed together.

"Having a good laugh about me?"
an all so familiar angry voice erupted our laughter.

Shit we are doomed!