33 : The guard

Author's note:

I got a lot of messages from my ghostreaders urging me to update, so here I am. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first thing I noticed when I gained consciousness again were my heavy eyelids.

"Logan?" I called out. The hold a certain someone had on my wrist tightened.

"I'm here. How are you feeling?" he asked softly while helping me to get up.

"Hungry." I muttered.

Logan's mouth twitched. "What do you want to eat? I'll get someone to get it." he tucked me into the blankets.

"Honey glazed ham and pumpkin soup with roasted onions." I mumbled while rubbing my eyes. As I looked around I found myself in the infirmary of our pack house. Logan had transported me back somehow. Damn, what happened to me? Did I faint? Was the food really not-

"You truly have a huge appetite, but that's normal." he caressed my stomach. "Excuse me?" I am not eating that much. Don't know what got into me suddenly though...

"You're eating for three now, that's what I meant." his warm hands on my stomach made me feel safe and secure.

Wait... wait... WHAT???

"WHAT?" I blinked my eyes.

All of a sudden someone busted into the room. Victor the bold female Alpha!

"Congratulations!!!" she shouted while strutting into the infirmary to hug me. Then she turned around to Logan. "Hehe, stinky Alpha... I always knew that you were weak but I did not know that your pull out game was weak as well!!!" she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Get out!" Logan growled.

Victor waved at me before fleeing from Logan giggling all the way, may I add. What the heck?

The door closed again and I turned confusedly to my mate. "What happened yesterday???"

"Luna, congratulations! You are pregnant!" our pack doctor a man in his late forties smiled virtuously as he strode towards us. "Both mother and the twins are healthy as I already mentioned, Alpha." he then turned to Logan.

PREGNANT!!!

Pregnant...

Twins, twins.... it echoed in my mind. When was the last time we, uhh... 3 months, right?

If the news of the pregnancy were not shocking than these news were truly unbelievably ridiculous!

Logan did not only impregnate me with one child but with two!!!

So, that's what Victor meant...

I want to strangle Logan so badly, but then it takes two to make babies... Arrggghhh!!!

I grabbed my hair in frustration. "What are you doing?" Logan who was all smiling a few seconds ago frowned at my action while unclasping my fingers to free my hair.

"Why are you potent?" I sputtered before I could stop myself. Logan chuckled, he truly is a disaster to women... ahhh, too good looking!

And I, I will look like...like a fat round pig. No, probably not. Rather a boar. A picture of a brown hairy boar grunting, while stuffing a ham into it's mouth popped into my mind. I looked at my plate of ham on the table. Am I still hungry?

Logan grabbed the plate wordlessly and handed it to me. "Just eat there's no need to feel pressured. If you're hungry just eat, whatever you want to eat just tell the cooks!"