26 : Heat IV (21+)

WARNING!!! ⚠⚠⚠
MATURE CONTENT!!!🔞☡⚠
______________________________________________

The place my hands touched  was wet from my arousal and his cum.

However that didn't prevent me from feeling that part of the movements were my hips welcoming his every thrust.

"Logan..." I wimpered.
"Am I forcing you?" he asked darkly. Thrusting angrily. One arm of his was around my waist kepping me in place while as his other arm was around my shoulders making sure I had no way to escape.

"Heat" I mumbled defensively. Nevertheless soft moans escaped my lips.
"Don't want this - no" I tried to suppress my body movememts.

I huffed in anger "My cock is inside of you and you still dare to lie."
He took his length out of me. Just when I wanted to sigh in relievement he rolled inside of me again. Just this time more slowly.

I groaned. It felt really weak and slow compared to his earlier thrusts.
The pace forced me to feel my hips jerking up to him, my legs opening to welcome his length and my low moans.

It was clear that I was enjoying his temptations way too much.

"So tell me: Am I forcing you to do this?" his hand pulled me again to the place my hips joined his thrusts.
I was just thrusting as hard as he was. This time in a slower more  enjoyable pace.
"NO!" I mumbled muddle headedly.
The way he penetrated me was just too addicting.

Ramming into me like there was no tomorrow. He picked up the earlier pace.
"That's what I thought." he grunted. His thickness was filling me up as if he was made for me.
The pain was replaced by pleasure and I hadn't realised when that happened.

My legs were wrapped around his hips securing him right where I wanted him. I moaned pleasurely.
I had long given in to the temptation.
I moaned and screamed when he hit my cervix again.
"Ooowww"
"Aren't you a little dirty slut for me?" his deep hoarse voice was more erotic than ever.
"Mhm." I felt something building up again.
"I-am-co-coming!" I screamed. Logan had adjusted to a steady stable rhythm not making a move to quicken his pace.
Impatiently I rocked against him opening wide and moaning his name repeatedly. I was desperate for my release.
"Go faster!" I moaned.
"Thought you don't want this?" I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't notice him smirking against the mark on my neck.
"Want, want, want." I moaned impatiently.
"Mhm." he moaned feeling my legs pulling him closer to my needy core.
"I think I should follow my Luna's request"
he mumbled.

A time passes I came biting into his shoulder plates. My climax made me go limb and I felt like not moving for days. I was panting, diving in the sea of pure bliss beneath Logan.
Nevertheless I milked him, who was still thrusting into me. Chasing his own release.
"F#ck! You are milking me just right. Almost there." Logan panted. The sweat on his forehead showed how much he enjoyed the divine love-making.
A few thrusts later he came. He came hard. His cum filled me up and our fluids leaked out, coursing down on the bed sheets.
I felt the wetness on my thighs.
Still he lingered inside me.
Humming when he felt my sore muscles still milking him.
Then he pulled out. More of his fluids came out of my bruised vagina.
He grinned "That's a view I want to get used to."
The way he devoured my core with his eyes made me think he wanted to do something nasty again.
I pulled all my strength together to close my legs when he pulled them open again.
"Look at this... all mine!" he went through his sweaty dark hair with his fingers.

I was so spend. All I wanted was to sleep. 
Just when I closed my eyes to sleep, Logan had gripped my thighs.
"You owe me." he mumbled.
His eyes were still filled with lust.

"I do?" I was confused.
"Turn around and stick that little ass up!" he ordered me to change position. I bit my lip. Then I followed his instructions.

"You promised you would do anything for me..." then he put his hands on my waist just to pump into me from behind. I was too spent to scream or moan loudly. I opened my mouth in pleasure. He curves into my special part taking me to the rim of euphoria. I was kneeling in front of the alpha who was groaning my name over and over again, while showering my back and neck with wet kisses.

"Cum for me one last time." he grunted. Before he released his seed into me.

I groaned. I was as good as dead.
Sated Logan nuzzled his face into my neck.

"You're mine. Eternally mine."

"Yours... all yours..." I mumbled.