15 : Hello baby

I woke up alone.

That's my first time waking up in Logan's bed all alone. This huge bed is empty...somehow.

Feels weird.
Well, whatever.

Who cares about that aggressive hormonal Alpha?

"I do." Fiona sighed.

Well, I don't.

"Keep denying yourself."

I changed into a dark pair of trousers and a rosé top.

Then I went downstairs.

The servants I met on my way bowed to me, glancing secretly at me.

I am not made for this Luna role. I hate these secret glances. As if everyone is communicating with me through them but I can't really get what they want to say.

When I entered the dining room noone was there. Maybe I should go upstairs and eat by myself? It's awkward sitting in a community room alone.

"Hello baby." a manly voice behind me uttered.

I turned around and met grey-yellowish eyes I've never encountered before. The dirty blonde stranger was followed by a group of 2 youngsters.

"Do I know you?" I was kinda confused. Was he one of the guys with Logan when he kidnapped me?

"No. But I know you, baby." he gave me a flirtatious look.

Uuuh?

"Sir, she's..." the boy next to him whispered in his ear.

Hearing what the boy told him he seemed even more interested. His eyes roamed my body up and down and I felt very intimidated.

"Wanna join me for breakfast? Since you're alone I should accompany such a beautiful lady, mhm?" he asked casually when he was done inspecting me.

"Errr, no thank you." I slipped past that creep - well, I tried.

"Where are you going?" The blonde guy grabbed my arm and yanked me back.

"I'm leaving. Please let go." I looked at his hand and yanked my arm away before fleeing.
I heard the creep chuckling behind me.

Such an idiot.

Why were they calling him 'Sir'?
Who is that idiot?

I went to a washroom. I'm getting used to these marble basins everywhere and those super sparkling floors...
I heard shuffling in the room.

Seems like it is quite occupied. I went around the corner to see cleaning equipment and a cleaning stuff bent over one of the toilet bowls.

My werewolf olfaction told me that she was human.

The girl turned around and was shocked when she saw me.

"Uhh, hi." I smiled.

"Ahh, uuh, sorry I am almost done, just a second..." she said hastily.

"Oh, no worries. I am good!" I grinned.

The human girl was dumbfounded.

But she regained her senses quickly and wanted to retreat.

"No wait!" I shouted.

She flinched.
"I'm sorry. I didn't want to scare you." I said more softly.

Now she was truly dumbfounded.

The girl squating on the floor was wearing one of these cleaning aprons. I felt sorry for her.

I picked one of her cleaning equipments of the floor and asked "Can I help you with cleaning?"