7 : This must be a mistake

Meet me in my office, when you're done.
Love, Logan

No idea where his office is.
I went downstairs.
There was a lot of noise since servants were running doing whatever business they had to do.
"Excuse me? Where is Alpha's office?"
the red haired servant looked at me in disbelief and then pointed at a grand door.
"Thank you!" I smiled.
I knocked on the door.
No one was answering. I knocked again.
Should I just wait?

I am invited, so I can just go in can't I?
From horror books I should know that you NEVER EVER go in a house when no one answers.
But well, there is a reason I'm not a protagonist in those...

I opened the heavy door.
Hell, fancy shit.
The furniture in this room is more worth than Dad's house.
I looked around: The walls were held in a blood reddish like colour that were illuminated by a large gliddering chandelier that hung from the ceiling. Dark wooden furniture and fancy vases were to enlighten the visitors eyes.
There was a lounge area and a big desk.
On that desk was now half sitting half laying a very good looking blond lady with only a red minidress on.
At least there is no murderer in here... Logan, who was sitting in his chair called someone and did not really pay attention to her.
I just stared at the blonde.
Who is she and what is she doing there?! growled Fiona.

Logan suddenly spotted me and smiled.
He finished his call quickly and asked "You feeling better?"
"U-huh" I nodded.
I looked at the blonde, who was now checking me out. Can he please shoo her away?!
As if he was able to read my mind Logan said "Lauren, this is Luna. Luna meet my mate and your Luna Lauren."
Luna's eyes were almost popping out of her head when she heared his introduction. But her attitude changed drastically. She turned to Logan and yelled "Alpha this is not true! How can someone like- This must be a mistake!"

What 'mistake' bitch?
You mean you're a mistake? Fiona sassed.
I won't love this Luna, that's for sure.

"Are you trying to say your alpha is mistaken about his own mate?" Logan growled.
"Alpha, I feel the bond between us. You're my mate! I was named Luna for a reason. I'm the mate of an alpha!" she yelled in despair.
What?
What a pitiful liar.
I raised an eyebrow. I have no idea who she is but there is something going on between my mate and her.
Luna gave me a hateful look. Her iris changed from blue to yellow quickly and then it was blue again.
Her wolf is fighting for dominance.
"I gave you my virginity. We did everything together!"
Ouch.
So the Alpha had sex with her?! Out of all women he could have chosen... why her?

"We are long done. We just had sex. There were no feelings. And I told you from the very beginning that it would all be about sex. Now, get out of my office!"
That was a command. I've only known him for a day but I can tell that he was not up for discussions when talking this way.
Luna, obviously not liking the way he talked to her gave me a glare that pretty much said all she felt for me.
Then she left.
And I thought she would cry dramatically.
Really, Fiona? That's all you got after finding out that your mate is pretty much a manwhore?!

I huffed. So he was bedding women without feelings? Greeeaaat.

Why was I safing the v-card again?

"Lauren, I am sorry about that. But what I said was pretty much all you need to know about her."
"That's all you got to say?! After I found out about your sex life?"
"My past sex life" he corrected. "You'll get to know about my future sex life at first hand." Logan winked.
"Really?!"
Logan sighed "It was all meaningless, Lauren. Your the only one now."

Ha! Is he thinking I am that dumb?
That's a little speech he can give his sluts! I am not that easy!

"You think sex is meaningless?"

"It's not like that... but the sex I had in the past meant nothing to me-"

"You're just repeating yourself and I'm sick of your excuses!"

I got out of the office and slammed the heavy ass door.

I leaned against the door and listened. Wow, the great mate of mine is not even coming out to apologize.

What should I do now?
All I did today was getting embarrassed by my mate, staining my panties and fighting with that asshole.
Great, Lauren. Really, the day did not really start and urgh!

Well, let's get to know his stupid place on my own then!