Extra story 5

Extra story 5: The spy

One of the earlier encounters between the two Alphas who would later form a sibling like bond was rather weird. The back then fifteen year old Victor had already sneaked into the packhouse of the Thunder Pack without any guards noticing. Her purpose of coming was to get some confidential information.

She stood in front of a black door trying to kick it open.

Her patience was reaching it's limit. She growled at the door.

"Not being able to kick a door... I see, I see..." someone uttered behind her. Victor recognised the voice but couldn't be more bothered.

"You mother-" Victor hissed. "...I am the strongest Alpha!" she exclaimed.

"I thought you were the fastest now you're also the strongest?" the sixteen year old Logan was not sparing the girl in front of him.

"Hmmppf." the look on the female was telling any onlookers that she was pissed.

"How come you're harboring all the titles to yourself? Aren't you afraid that the other Alphas might not have any talents left?" Logan mocked.

"Oh, I forgot..." she dragged her words.

"What?" the arrogant tone in his voice was so obvious.

"I'M also the smartest Alpha!" she retorted.

The boy snickered "Aren't you looking down on men?"

"Excuse me?" Victor glanced at him, who was giving no shit about her struggling "Men have been looking down on women for centuries. It's time for US to look down on them."

"That's discrimination!" Logan rebuked.

"Nope. It's a paradigm shift." the girl answered dryly.

"I am a man as well." from her peripheral vision Victor saw Logan crossing his arms over his chest.

"Noooo way!!!" she gasped exaggeratedly.

"You're the worst spy I've ever met." Logan snorted.

"I'm probably the only spy you've ever met." the girl corrected him.

"Don't think too highly of yourself!" he answered coldly not making a move to help his struggling counterpart.

"Well, if I am the worst spy, then you're the worst guard. Who let's a stranger get into their packhouse?" as if she wanted to mark her words the door swung open. She grinned triumphantly at Logan.

"I don't f#cking care about this sh#t. Simple." the blackhaired boy said before leaving just as quietly as he appeared.

Author's note:

My dear ghostreaders,

I know I know! I've not been posting for over a month now. And I'm sorry for delaying the last chapter for so long.

Honestly I thought I could post once I've graduated but I'm having a serious witer's block and am somehow not satisfied with the ending I've written so far.

I really want to create a satisfying ending for all of us, which is why I'll post once I'm close to a satisfying ending.

You'll probably figure why and what I'm struggling with once the last chapter is out.

I won't spoil anything so please bare with my slow updates. - kiwicranberry

(And yes, this extra chapter is to pacify yall! Please accept my peace offer!)