Epilogue

Five months later

Giving birth to twins is something I would never recommend to anyone.

Logan was in the room as I delivered our babies who had decided to come a bit earlier. Amy and my Dad were in front of the delivery room as well as half of our pack.

After the traumatizing night was over for all involved parties. Our pack searched for Victor who had disappeared that very night when I was already safe in our packhouse with Chris and Alice.

The rogues were all killed that night. I heard from one of our guards that Logan had made sure the majority of them died a tortuous death as his friend disappeared. He didn't even leave someone alive to get information from, which showed the severity of the situation.

My family and I we cried several days at Mom's grave. The truth hurt after all. I felt sorry, sorrowful and relief. The truth was out after all. My Dad was finally able to know who had killed his mate. We had somehow coped with her death. But never with the circumstances of her death.

I had found out the terrible truth but for which price?

I was feeling guilty everytime I looked at Logan who was busy day and night to clean up the mess Abraham, Ernestus twin brother had left. I felt as if Victor's disappearance was my fault. And even though Logan made sure to reassure me every single day that all of this happened because of late Abraham. I can't help but feel like Victor shouldn't have payed the price for my curiosity. Who knows whether she's alive?

Logan always emphasized that if someone could survive a curse than it was his cunning 'swornbrother' Victor. I just pray for her to be alright.

Even though the time our babies graced the world with their existence was a bit off. I couldn't suppress the feeling of happiness when I finally held them in my arms. Louis who was two minutes older than Luke was a great crybaby tormenting his Dad every second whereas Luke just listened to his brother's cries as he sucked on his baby fist. The lively Louis had gotten his emerald green eyes from his Dad whereas Luke had both our eye-colors.

Our babies Luke and Louis are the prove of our love Logan always said. I couldn't feel more happy about that.

No matter what life throws at us as long as we have each other nothing can bring us down.