Chapter 1: Golden Wind

(Since this is Italy, everyone will be speaking Italian. But it will be typed in English, of course.)

Kaito had just got off his flight, and is now in Naples Italy. He walked over to the Currency exchange.

(Kaito)"If I may ask, how much does it cost to get a taxi into town?"

(Employee)"About 30 or 40 euro."

(Kaito)"Thank you very much."

He left the airport with his silver luggage bag. And his stand, Victim of Reality, appeared next to him.

(VoR)"Well, here we are, Italy."

(Kaito)"It looks better than what Arita said."

(VoR)"Well, we don't have to worry about what he thinks anymo-"

Victim of Reality noticed something strange.

(VoR)"Hey, Kaito, look at that guy over there."

He looked over to see a blonde kid, at least 15 years old, with two police officers.

(Officer 1)"Whoa! That's amazing!"

(Officer 2)"Haha! Damn, that sh*t is disgusting no matter how many times I see it!"

The boy took his right ear, and stuffed it into the hole.

(Officer 1)"Ugh! Gross!"

(Officer 2)"How is it possible for someone to stuff their whole ear into that hole?"

(Kaito)"Looks like we aren't the only ones who can do crazy things."

(Officer 2)"Well, thanks for showing us that trick."

(???)"No problem."

The officer held his hand open behind his back, and the boy stealthily put some money in a pack of cigarettes into the officers hand.

(Officer 1)"Well...try not to attract too much attention here."

(???)"..."

The two officers walked away. Kaito still stared at the boy, sensing that something was special about him. The boy then turned around and saw Kaito looking at him.

(???)"A taxi?"

Kaito snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the boy speak to him.

(Kaito)"Oh! I'm sorry, what did say?"

(???)"Are you looking for a taxi?"

(Kaito)"You're a taxi driver?"

(???)"It's a part time job, and I'm own my way home, so I'll give you a discount. How about 10 euro to take you into town?"