Chapter 19: Bonus: Say What Again!

Naples, Italy-2011-8:45 a.m.

Many years later, The Victims of Reality had gained a few new stand users. Three of which were named Tony, Sofia, and Antonio.

(See Stand 11, 17, and 18 to learn a bit more about them.)

They were in a special team with Doppio, but after realizing his special relationship with the new Boss, they hid him away to get Kaito to give them whatever they wanted. What they don't realize, is that Kaito had already found out, rescued Doppio, and is looking for them.

In there little apartment, Antonio was on the couch, Sofia was looking out the window, and Tony was eating a strange breakfast, a cheeseburger and fries.

(Tony)"Ha! This is gonna be easy! That queer Kaito can't do sh*t to us, cause we're the only ones who know where that idiot Doppio is!"

(Sofia)"If only he didn't like him like that, my Love Robbery could've taken control of him, and we wouldn't have to do it like this, what a shame."

(Antonio)"But...didn't you hear the stories? That Diavolo, no matter how many stand users he sent, none of them could even hurt him, not even his King Crimson!"

(Tony)"Relax, crybaby! He doesn't even know where we li-"

There was a knock on the door.

(Sofia)"Who the hell's that?"

(Tony)"Don't sit there, answer the door!"

She did, and all three of them froze in fear, as the people at the door were Kaito and Mista.

(Kaito)"Hey, kids. How are you all doing?"

As the two enter, Antonio was about to get up from the couch, but was stopped by Kaito.

(Kaito)"Hey, stay there. You know who we are? We're friends of your business partner, Vinegar Doppio. I'm the Boss."

He turned his attention to Tony.

(Kaito)"Now, let me take a wild guess here. Your name's Tony, right?

(Tony)"Y-Yeah...yes."

(Kaito)"Thought so. You do remember your business partner Doppio, don't you, Tony?"

(Tony)"Yeah, I remember."

He inspected the meal on the small table Tony was sitting at.

(Kaito)"Looks like me and Mista caught you guys at breakfast. Sorry about that. What's that you're eating?"

(Tony)"Hamburgers."

(Kaito)"Hamburgers! The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast. What kind of hamburgers?"

(Tony)"Uh, ch-cheeseburgers."

(Kaito)"No, no, no. Where did you get them?"

(Tony)"Uhh, Burger King."

(Kaito)"Really? I heard they have some delicious burgers! Mind if I try yours?"

(Tony)"G-Go ahead."

He took a bite of the burger, and he enjoyed the taste.

(Kaito)"That is a good burger! Mista, you ever had Burger King?"

Mista, who was looking through the apartment's cabinets, shook his head no.

(Kaito)"Wanna bite?"

(Mista)"Ain't hungry."

Kaito then looked at Antonio.

(Kaito)"Hey, waterworks. Rumor has it that some of my money has gone missing. About 20,000. Know where it might be?"