Chapter 7: Entering The Gang

That night, Kaito had a dream that he has had for many years. He was in his home, in Morioh. Specifically, he was in his attic, and saw the child version of himself, and Arita.

(Kaito)"So how did you get your super power?"

The young Arita showed him the box of Stand Arrows, and took one out.

(Arita)"With this."

(Kaito)"What's an arrow have to do with it?"

(Arita)"Well, when I was in here, I found these, and accidentally cut myself, and when I saw that weird kid with the spikes on his head with these bug-looking creatures. I was able to copy it, and gain his memories when he used them."

Kaito didn't like the idea of getting cut intentionally, and the arrow gave off an ominous aura. He began to have second thoughts.

(Kaito)"Wait. You have to...c-cut me?"

(Arita)"It'll only hurt for a second."

Kaito started to back up.

(Kaito)"I...I changed my mind about this. I don't want any super powers anymore."

Arita started to look annoyed.

(Arita)"Why not? Don't you want to feel powerful?"

(Kaito)"I...just don't want to anymore, alright?"

(Arita)"Come on, stop being a big baby!"

He grabbed Kaito's arm. Kaito tried to pull free, but he just couldn't get out of his older brother's grip.

(Kaito)"Let go, Arita! I said no!"

(Arita)"Just trust me! It'll be for a split second!"

He held the arrow to Kaito's palm, and the arrow began to move on it's own, and went directly in his hand. Kaito started to cry in pain, and Arita began to panic.

(Kaito)"What did you do?!"

(Arita)"I-I don't know! It didn't do this for me! Harvest, get that arrow out!"

He summoned 3 Harvest, they all pulled on the arrow, but it wouldn't budge. The arrow began to move further into Kaito's arm. It traveled up his arm to his shoulder.

(Kaito)"Arita, I'm scared! I'm really scared!"

(Arita)"J-just calm down! Maybe this is normal!"

The arrow shot out his shoulder, and into his head. He fell backwards, with a blank expression.

(Arita)"KAITO!!!"

Kaito didn't speak. After a few seconds, a pinkish-purple aura surrounded him, the arrow disappeared, and the attic began to change color and shape.

(Arita)"W-What's going on?! Is this...your stand ability?"

Kaito got back on his feet, and had a wide smile that no normal human could make. His eyes no longer had pupils, they were completely white.

(Kaito)"Why did you do it, brother?"

(Arita)"W-What?"

(???)"He said..."

A child version of Victim of Reality materialized from Kaito's back. He made the smile that Kaito had.

 He made the smile that Kaito had