Chapter 16: The Mobile Nursing Home (Part 2)

(Narancia)"Wait, so he left, but decided to try and kill them again?"

(Kaito)"Yep, he even brought the other guy's little brother, but he ended up shooting himself in the forehead."

(Mista)"And this man...is your father?"

(Kaito)"Well, he was my older brother's father, but yes."

He took about sip of his soda, but immediately spat it out from its taste.

(Kaito)"What the? This was fine a second ago. It tastes like it was left out for 20 years!"

(Narancia)"What? What did you say?"

(Kaito)"I said it tastes like it was left out for 20 ye-"

He noticed that Narancia's skin was rapidly wrinkling, and his hair changed from black to white.

(Kaito)"Narancia...are you feeling alright?"

He put a mirror in front of Narancia's face.

(Narancia)"Wh-What? Is...is this me?!"

(Giorno)"What's with all the noise? Did something happen?"

Kaito looked around the room, and could see that Giorno, Fugo, and Abbacchio were becoming older as well.

(Mista)"What's going on?! Why are they getting old?!"

(Kaito)"This...this is definitely a stand ability."

(Mista)"A-A stand that makes you older? Then...how old are we gonna get?"

(Kaito)"...That's a good question. But a better one is, why haven't you, me, Buccellati and Trish gotten older too?"

(Giorno)"I...may have the answer."

(Kaito)"Really? What is it then?"

(Giorno)"Once we first entered this room, what did the four of you do, that no one else here did?"

(Kaito)"Well, I drank a cola, Trish had some water, and both Buccellati and Mista drank something else."

(Giorno)"Now, what do they all have in common?"

(Kaito)"They're...all cold?"

(Giorno)"Exactly! This stand user, his ability to make people older depends on body temperature to work. Since you drank something cold, your not aging as fast."

Trish took out an ice cube from her glass, and put it on Narancia's face. As soon as it made contact, a section of his face turned young again.

(Kaito)"So we need to keep everyone cold?"

He took the ice cube tray out of the fridge, but there were only two left.

(Kaito)"Hmm...well, there's only enough for two people, and I'm pretty sure this guy's got another stand user this time. Who wants to go help?"

(Buccellati)"Mista, you go. I'll look after the others."

Mist took one of the ice cubes, and got outside with Kaito. They first saw the train driver, old and dead.

(Mista)"The driver, he's dead."

(Kaito)"I don't think the aging killed him, there's blood on his corpse."

Mista then noticed an AC button on the wall.

(Mista)"Hmm, maybe this'll help stop us from aging when the ice melts."

As he pressed the button, a fish hook came out of the wall, and went inside his hand.

(Mista)"What the?! What is this? A fish hook? You were right, there's more than one guy on our asses this time!"