Chapter 18: The King of Nothing

(You may not want it, but I got other stories to write. I'm gonna skip to the final fight! It's in the Colosseum.)

After the train incident, things were strangely quiet. When they got to Venezia, the Boss was there...and he killed Buccellati and Trish. The Boss's stand, was called King Crimson.

After escaping, they planned their next move, to kill the Boss

Fugo left the group in fear of the Boss, and was never seen again. And just a few days later, Abbacchio was also killed. Kaito tried to revive him, but it didn't work for some reason, no matter how hard he tried.

(Wonder why.)

Trying to find out who the Boss is, they eventually encountered a certain French man, Polnareff. He was missing an eye, and both his legs. He explained to Kaito, who asked, that a strange boy with glasses found him, and took a special arrow away from him, leaving him for dead. Knowing that it was his brother, Arita, Kaito healed the French man as an apology for his brother's actions.

And now, they are fighting the Boss, Diavolo. Everyone, exept Polnareff, Kaito, and Giorno were too injured to keep fighting, Diavolo's stand ability was extremely dangerous, which was the ability to see, and erase 10 seconds into the future. Things were getting serious.

(Giorno)"Gold Experience!"

Giorno went to attack the Boss, but he was somehow ten feet away from where he was standing, and Polnareff's Silver Chariot was in its armorless state. There were also hundreds of slash marks, and small craters in the ground.

(Polnareff)"What?! I don't remember telling my Silver Chariot to do that!"

(Kaito)"It's that King Crimson! It makes us unaware of our own actions for at least 10 seconds."

(Diavolo)"That's right...but it doesn't matter if you know how it works now, I, Diavolo, will erase you all!"

He was behind Kaito, and his King Crimson sent a barrage of punches at the teen, sending him flying into a wall.

(Polnareff)"Kaito?! Silver Chariot!"

Silver Chariot pointed its rapier at Diavolo, and the needle shot out like a bullet. Just before it hit Diavolo in the eye, Polnareff was now looking at Giorno, who had the needle in his chest, and Diavolo behind him.

(Polnareff)"What the hell?!"

(Giorno)"Wh-What...just happened?"

(Diavolo)"I'll end this quickly..."

The arm of King Crimson went through Giorno's stomach, bringing him to he knees, spitting out blood.

(Kaito)"GIORNO!!!"