Chapter 15: The Mobile Nursing Home (Part 1)

After retrieving the key, they noticed that when put up to the light, it revealed a secret message.

"I give you thanks for guarding my daughter, Buccellati. Go to the drinking fountain where the turtle is, at Napoli station, Platform 6, and use the key. Then, take my daughter to Venezia by train. P.S. Your final orders will come when you reach Venezia."

Unsure of why they needed a turtle, they choose to go to Napoli station. In the van, Trish was wearing yet another outfit, and it made Kaito question something.

(Kaito)"Hmm, why doesn't everyone else change their clothes? Why don't I change my clothes?"

Fugo, Mista, Kaito, and Trish were in the back, and Trish was making sure to stay as far away from Kaito as possible.

(Kaito)"Heh, enjoy that free ear piercing?"

It was almost like she could hear his thoughts, because she moved towards Fugo and Mista after Kaito made a creepy face.

(Mista)"Kaito, stop scaring her. She might tell her dad about this!"

(Kaito)"I wasn't doing anything, just playing around!"

Fugo couldn't help but notice how close Trish was to him. She hadn't noticed, but he was able to see right down her shirt, and find out that she wasn't wearing a bra. At the worst time, Mista, Kaito, and Trish looked at him, and his face was almost as red as his clothes.

(Mista)"Dude! This is some serious sh*t! You can't just be staring at her like that! If she tells her dad, he'll have your head served on a silver platter!"

(Fugo)"What?! I-I would never! It ju-"

The van abruptly stopped, causing Trish to fall forward, on Kaito...with her chest on his face.

(Kaito)"......"

(Trish)"......"

Kaito got from under Trish's...chest, and sat back down with a thousand yard stare.

(Fugo)"Uhh...are you alrig-"

Kaito spoke faster than normal.

(Kaito)"Yeah I'm great!"

(Mista)"Are you sure? You look like you saw someone di-"

(Kaito)"How about we all shut the hell up about this?!"

(Mista)"But you just-"

(Kaito)"HOW ABOUT WE ALL SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT THIS?!"

They all went silent.

When they arrived at the train station, Buccellati and Kaito found the turtle that the Boss was talking about in his message. Kaito was holding the turtle, talking to it, for some reason, and Buccellati was trying to find the lock for the key.

(Kaito)"Dude, wait are you doing?"

(Buccellati)"He said the drinking fountain, so why isn't the key working?"

He repeatedly put the gold key into a lock that was too small, and the wrong shape. Kaito opened the metal plate, revealing a water valve. It wasn't even locked.

(Kaito)"It's obvious that the key's probably for something in Venezia, isn't that right, Mr.Turtle?"

The turtle stared at Kaito, slowly blinking.

(Buccellati)"Why are you talking to it? That's just a normal turtle."

Kaito turned the turtle around, so it would be facing Buccellati.

(Kaito)"Bruno, look him in the eyes, and tell him he's not spe-"

Kaito noticed an indention in the turtle's shell, and it perfectly resembled the key.

(Kaito)"Hey, let me hold that key for a second."

(Buccellati)"Ok, why?"

He gave Kaito the key, and he put it in the turtle's shell.

(Kaito)"Hm, it fits perfectly."

Suddenly, his hand was being sucked inside the key's red gem.

(Buccellati)"What the!? Could it be...the turtle has a stand?!"

Kaito didn't seem to be afraid, as he took his hand out, then shoved his entire head into wherever his arm was going to.

(Buccellati)"Don't do that! We don't know of it's dangerous or not!"

Kaito took his head back out.

(Kaito)"Oh my God, there's a whole room in there!"

(Buccellati)"What? What are you talking abou-"

He grabbed Buccellati, ran inside the train, grabbed the rest of the group, and dragged them inside the red jewel.

(Mista)"Wh-What is is?! Where are we?!"

(Kaito)"Remember that key? Well, turns out that when it's put in that turtle's shell, it activates a stand ability!"

(Narancia)"Woah! This turtle has a stand?"

He reached for the ceiling, and was nearly sucked back into the normal world, but was stopped because the turtle was under a chair.

(Narancia)"...This is awesome! It's like a little space ship!"

(Fugo)"A turtle with a stand. But this room...it's not an illusion, it's all real."

(Abbacchio)"There's even cold drinks in this fridge."

(Mista)"We even got a TV! How's this thing getting reception, or power even?"

Kaito took a soda out of the mini fridge, and laid on the sofa.

(Kaito)"Must be a special gift from the Boss, but who cares? As long as we stay in here, we might not have to fight another stand user!"

(Buccellati)"And turtles are known to stay quiet, and hidden. So if anyone actually shows up, they won't know where to find us."

(Little do they know, they were being followed the entire time.)