Chapter 4: Sticky Fingers (Part 2)

The man walked back into the cable car.

(???)"I told you I was done questioning, but the situations changed a bit, Giorno Giovanna. You lied! You said you didn't see Luca..."

(???)"Why would you like about that, hmm? Looks like I'll have to find out."

He brought his fist into the air, and punched Giorno, knocking him to the floor. Three people who just got on saw this, and the man turned to them.

(???)"What are you looking at? Are you jealous? Do you want to hit him too?"

They turned away, trying not to pay attention. The man turned to Kaito, who was just eating his sandwich.

(???)"And what about you? Aren't you going to help your friend?"

Kaito took another bite out of his sandwich and said.

(Kaito)"Don't need to. Giorno's got this."

(???)"We'll see about that."

He looked back to Giorno.

(Bruno)"My name is Bruno Buccellati. Answer me, this interrogation has become...a torture session!"

Giorno felt something in his mouth, and when he spat it out, it was 4 fingers.

(Giorno)"T-This is!"

(Bruno)"So, isn't my ability chilling? Those are Luca's fingers. In reality, they finished Luca off. The boss said their wasn't much point in keeping him alive."

(Giorno)"Again?! What did he do?! Can it be that he's...another stand user? Like me and Kaito?!"

(Bruno)"Besides my ability to tell when someone's lying...I can do things like that. Whatever the object, I can put it in your mouth."

(Kaito)"That sounds wrong in so many ways."

(Bruno)"There's nothing you can do against it."

(Kaito)"That sounds even worse."

(Bruno)"For example, I can put that fire extinguisher in your mouth"

Bruno knelt down to Giorno's face.

(Bruno)"Of course, if I did something like that, you'd die, hahaha!"

Giorno then noticed a zipper similar to the ones on Bruno's clothes on his cheek where he punched him. It opened up, and there was a black void inside. Bruno punched him once again in the same spot.

(Bruno)"If you don't start talking, the torture will keep on escalating! You've seen the culprit...did they tell you to stay quiet? Who attacked Luca?! I'll have you talking soon enough..."

The zipper on Giorno's face widened to half his neck, making his head wobble around.

(Giorno)"He...he does have a stand! Why do I find myself running into 'stand users' these past few days?"

Right now, he doesn't have time to be thinking about that. Another zipper appeared on his chest, connected to the other two, and opened.

 Another zipper appeared on his chest, connected to the other two, and opened