Chapter 9: Capri (Sun)

Kaito explained to everyone how the stand user was from Passione, and somehow put two yachts together so that he could sneak around undetected. Narancia was talking to Victim of Reality, who was materializing random objects that he asked him to.

(Narancia)"Oh! Make a lamp, with bat wings!"

Victim of Reality snapped his fingers, and a table lamp with bat wings grafted on appeared. He turned it on, and the lamp started to fly around.

(Narancia)"Now , make a lizard, with 5 eyes!"

Victim of Reality created a 5-eyed lizard that crawled up his arm.

(Narancia)"I just thought of something! Make a new stereo!"

Victim of Reality did, and turned it on. Narancia started to dance. Mista, Fugo, and VoR joined in.

 Mista, Fugo, and VoR joined in

(You knew I had to add this.)

(Kaito)"They seem to be enjoying themselves."

(Abbacchio)"Hey, look! That bastard was using the ship's radio."

Everyone walked to where the radio was, and saw the Moody Blues copy of the enemy stand user, who they learned was called Zucchero.

(MB Zucchero)"I've already taken 4 of them hostage. There's only Buccellati, and the other two guys left, I'll take them all out soon..."

They heard the voice of the person who Zucchero was talking to.

(???)"That yacht, where is it now?"

(MB Zucchero)"According to the ship's coordinates, we're about 2 hours away from Capri!"

(???)"2 hours...alright, I'll take a motorboat, and wait for you to get there. Dock at Marina Grande!

(Abbacchio)"That's were the replay ends."

(Fugo)"On a motorboat, it takes 30 minutes to get to Capri from Naples!"

(Mista)"Great, that means that he's already there!"

(Kaito)"And sense I kinda...killed Zucchero, his buddy will be suspicious when he doesn't show up."

(Fugo)"And when he finds out, I doubt that we'll get back to Naples in one piece!"

(Abbacchio)"What do we do now?"

(Giorno)"Before this boat docks, someone should go to the island first, find the enemy, and dispose of him."

(Narancia)"What's this guy talking about? What are you going to do, swim ashore?!"

(Giorno)"Yes! I can turn this life preserver into s fish, and have it pull me across. And since it's my stand, I will be the one going."

Abbacchio laughed at Giorno's plan.

(Abbacchio)"You wanna go, then fine. That's a pretty good idea you have, but too bad we don't know the enemy's name or face!"

(Mista)"I'm down with Giorno's suggestion. Even if we don't know the guy's identity, if he's just waiting on the harbor for Zucchero, we'll have a better chance than just waiting for him to attack us!"