Chapter 12: The Daughter of The Boss

The girl went to the restroom, and Pericolo began to explain who she was.

(Pericolo)"Her name is Trish Una, age 15. Of course, that's not the boss's real name, it's her mother's. 2 months ago, a woman named Donatella died of an illness. A few days before she died, she suddenly began searching for man named Solido Naso. She wanted to find the father of her daughter. But...she failed. Of course, she never had a chance, there was never a Naso in the first place. The Boss is a very secretive man, he has hundreds of false names."

(Pericolo)"Eventually, he found out about Trish, and realized what he had to do. Anyone who found out The Boss had any relatives, they would be dead set on kidnapping them, and use them to get whatever the wanted. So, he gave his most trusted men the duty of protecting her. And now, that duty is yours."

(Buccellati)"How long must we guard her?"

(Pericolo)"1 week, or maybe less, The Boss is hunting down some traitorous members of the gang as we speak."

(Buccellati)"And you said that this task was originally for Polpo? Then that means..."

(Pericolo)"Yes, the ones looking for her are stand users! I don't have a stand, unlike you and your team, so I can do no more here. Get off this island, and find a safe place to hide her."

He walked away from the group. Trish existed the bathroom, now wearing a red shirt and orange skirt.

(Trish)"Excuse me?"

He was looking at Fugo.

(Trish)"You will be the people looking after me from now on?"

(Fugo)"Yes, I'm Fugo, he's Narancia, that's Mista."

He pointed to the people behind him. She then had him remove his shirt, and she dried her hands on it. She also told him to buy her a whole bunch of stuff, and Kaito thought to himself.

(Kaito)"Great, a spoiled brat. At least it's only a week."

(I am so sorry for the wait, and that this chapter is so short! I've been doing other stuff, and school. I'll try as hard as I can to do more on this, promise!)