Chapter 11: A Prrromotion!

The group is currently in a public bathroom, with Fugo checking Mista's wound.

(Fugo)"Mista, I think you need to go to a hospital. The bullet went through, but the bleeding won't stop."

(Mista)"Dude...don't tell me what I already know. See this?"

He pointed at the wound.

(Mista)"That's a gaping bullet hole. I know I need to see a damn doctor."

(Kaito)"Actually, you won't need to. I can fully heal it."

(Fugo)"Oh really? And how do plan on doing that with?"

(Kaito)"With this."

Victim of Reality appeared, and put his hands together. After a few seconds, a small, glowing, green orb came out of his palm. It floated to Mista, and phased into his chest. Every ache and pain left his body, and the bullet wound closed up.

(Mista)"Whoa! It's fixed! There isn't even a scar left behind!"

(Fugo)"Well, that saves us some time, I would've just used this."

He reached into his bag, and pulled out a stapler.

(Mista)"You were gonna staple my wound shut!?"

(Kaito)"That seems very unhygienic."

(Giorno)"Kaito, you can heal people too?"

(Kaito)"Yeah, I used it mostly last month, where these other stand users from America came to Japan...to fight my brother..."

(Giorno)"Wait, you mean your late brother?"

Kaito looked at the mirror, remembering the past once again.

(Kaito)"...Yes."

(Giorno)"And these stand users...killed him?"

(Kaito)"Well, to be honest, they had a good reason to. My brother had a stand, like me. It was called, Raven's Mirror. It had the ability to copy any stand he saw use it's ability, and my brother sought out to find the perfect stand. He traveled to America, and used some Stand Arrows, like the one that we saw from-"

Kaito stopped himself when he saw Buccellati staring at him suspiciously.

(Kaito)"Anyway, with them, he gave 4 people a stand of their own, not by choice though."

(Giorno)"Who were they?"

(Kaito)"Their name's were Kabu, Richard, Charles, and Wilson. Wilson was the first to gain his stand, Ghost of War. He was able to get the upper hand on Arita, but before he retreated, my brother used his last arrow on Kabina, which is Kabu's 5 year old daughter."

Giorno and the others were shocked to hear that part of the story.

(Narancia)"Why would he do that to a little kid!?"

(Kaito)"...I don't know. He was a corrupted individual. He stole the lives of many for his own gain."

(Mista)"So what happened to Kabina?"

(Kaito)"Luckily, she survived. And Kabu was determined to make my brother pay for what he did. So the traveled to Morioh, my home town. Along their journey, they confronted Charles, and Anubis, the stand with no master."

(Giorno)"You mean that weird silver jackel from when you arrived?"

(Kaito)"Yes. They fought them both, and befriended them. They also came across a cat who had the stand, Cripple Creek, which could control water. All 6 of them eventually made it to Morioh, where they met 2 more stand users, Koichi and Jotaro. They found my brother's hideout, and they faced him, and 2 of his lackeys, Reo and Fukumi. After a long battle, they won, but they lost the lives of Charles and Wilson."