Chapter 5: Sticky Fingers (Part 3)

(Giorno)"This is bad! I shouldn't have let him escape! If I lose sight of Buccellati, then me and Kaito will never be 100% safe!"

He jumped through the window, and ran after Bruno.

(Kaito)"I know that the situation is serious, but did he really need to break through the window? The cable car was about to stop."

He pointed at the window, and the glass reformed.

(VoR)"We should catch up with him, he might need some help."

Kaito nodded, and they disappeared from the cable car, leaving the frightened people onboard even more puzzled. Kaito reappeared a few feet away from Giorno, who was looking around at four people who were on the ground.

(Kaito)"Where's Bruno?"

(Giorno)"Buccellati is inside one of these people, wearing them like a suit!"

(Kaito)"His stand can do that? I don't see a zipper on anybody. How are we going to do find him?"

(Giorno)"Watch."

A fly started to fly around one of the people wearing a red hat. He tried to wave off the fly, but it kept flying around his face.

(Man)"What the hell?! Damn annoying fly!"

He finally hit the fly with a back hand. When he did, the force was sent to his back, and a zipper appeared on his back that Bruno flew out of. The fly that the man hit immediately transformed into a tooth.

(Bruno)"Giorno Giovanna, it seems that your ability isn't something to be taken lightly

(Bruno)"Giorno Giovanna, it seems that your ability isn't something to be taken lightly. Since I can't hide myself, even if I face the danger of getting hit. I have no choice but to kill you two here."

(Kaito)"You'll find that to be impossible."

(Giorno)"I can't let you get away. Regarding that point, I'm desperate..."

(Bruno)"Get away? You don't have to worry about that anymore. The only thing that you should worry about..."

He put his hand out in Front of Giorno. And a blue aura surrounded him.

(Bruno)"Is what happens when you're pulled apart and left on the ground by my zippers."

A yellow aura surrounded Giorno.

(Bruno)"This is a battle of who'll hit the other first."

He brought his hand closer to Giorno, and Giorno didn't move a muscle.

(Bruno)"What's wrong?"

(Giorno)"..."

(Bruno)"Come on, Giovanna."

He was just about to make contact, when Gold Experience appeared and punched his arm. Life energy went through it like lighting. Bruno was first surprised, but he then had an ominous smile. His stand quickly punched Giorno's body, and multiple zippers appeared and opened.