Chapter 10: Mista's Moment

Even though Mista shot him in the head, he somehow didn't hit anything vital.

(???)"That f*cking hurt, jackass!"

(Mista)"Don't move a muscle, bitch! I won't miss again!"

Mista shot 4 times, the man's stand appeared, and blocked each bullet.

(???)"When you caught me off guard with your radio ambush, you managed to hit me twice. But if I go all out with my stand, Kraft Work, it won't be a challenge to swat your bullets away."

(???)"By the way, I was too busy to count, but how many shots did you fire? You shot 4 just now, right? And back at that boat room, you shot 2. Well, does my math add up?"

Mista pulled the trigger, but it only clicked. He realized that he forgot to reload.

(???)"So, there's nothing for me to worry about as I walk over there and beat your face in."

Mista let go of the handle bar to jump off the truck, but he didn't move. He looked at the handle bar, and the palm of his hand was still on the handle.

(Mista)"W-What the hell?!"

(Mista)"Hey, you! Driver! How long are you gonna drive?! Hit the f*cking brakes, you retard!"

(Truck Driver)"I can't move!"

(???)"Mista...there's nothing you can do anymore. You can't reload your gun with your trapped left hand."

Mista looked back at the stand user, and the bullets he fired earlier were floating in midair.

(Mista)"Locked?! So this, is his stand ability, to lock anything that he touches!"

(???)"To be honest, I'm real glad you came here. Why? Because none of us knew if Polpo's hidden stash was real. But since you want to kill me so badly, that means it's real."

(???)"I can feel my hope and drive welling up inside me, ya see!? Now I got all the impetus to steal that 600 million from Buccellati!"

Mista threw his head down, and 6 bullets fell out of his hat. They fell down, and his stand loaded the revolver. Mista aimed at the man's face and fired.

(???)"I told you that ain't gonna work!"

His Kraft Work knocked the bullet away, but to his surprise, there was another bullet behind the first with the S-Pistols 6 and 7 riding it.

(Don't judge me, I don't feel comfortable typing that word.)

Kraft Work just barely touched it before the two S-Pistols launched it at the user's throat, knocking him off the truck.

(Sette)"Booyah!"

(Mista)"Nice shot, 6 and 7!"

(???)"The bastard did it again! He's not getting away...the 600 million is mine!"

Mista began to reload his gun, but realized he had only 4 bullets.

(Mista)"What the hell is going on!? I only have 4 shots, man! Guys! How come there's only 4 bullets left!?"

(Uno)"You dropped some!"

(Tre)"Don't load 'em in! It ain't gonna end well!"

Mista was reluctant, but he loaded the 4 bullets. He then pointed the gun at the truck driver's head.

(Mista)"Listen up! Drive back to the Marina Grande! I got backup waiting for me at the port!"

The driver did so. Mista then saw that the stand user was now in front of the truck, alive, and a short distance away.

(Mista)"How the hell did this guy get in front of us!?"

The truck stopped, and the stand user threw some stones over the gap between them. All the stones stopped in midair, and he started to walk on them like a bridge.

(???)"Mista...you will never escape me! Ever!"

(Mista)"Why'd you stop!? F*cking floor it!"

The truck began to move again, straight for the stand user. He trapped a bullet in midair, and began tapping it. The truck got closer, and the stand user yelled out.

(???)"Release!"

The bullet he was tapping suddenly shot forward, and went straight through Mista's side. He accidentally shot 3 bullets from shock, and they all missed. The stand user jumped onto the truck.

(???)"I'm back, Mista..."

He took out another bullet, and started talking it.

(???)"Little by little...every tap ever so slightly...like using mores code. Against someone running around, it's too inaccurate. But the way you are now, it's the perfect tool to finish you off!"

Mista aimed his gun at the stand user's mouth, and shot the last bullet with S-Pistols 5, 6, and 7 on it. The bullet hit, and the stand user fell on his face.

(???)"............I knew it."

He slowly got up, with blood coming out of his mouth.

(???)"I figured you'd ain't there! You must've thought that I couldn't lock anything with my mouth! Looks like that was your last shot, so..."

He took out one last bullet, and tapped it.

(???)"It's time to finally end this!"

The bullet fully charged.

(???)"Take this! Release!"

(S-Pistols)"Took ya long enough!"

He looked at the bullet, and all 6 S-Pistols were on it. The bullet shot at Mista, and the S-Pistols got in front of it.

(Uno)"Line 'em up, bitches! It's go time!"

All 6 of them kicked the bullet back at the stand user at the same time.

(???)"Block it, Kraft Work!"

The stand got ready to block the bullet, but it somehow split in two. One of the halves managed to it him in the same spot as the one in his head. Booth bullets flew out the back of his head, blood shot out his nose, his eyes went in two different directions, and he collapsed. Mista managed to get on his feet, and pick up the body. The truck returned to the port, and Mista regrouped with Giorno and Kaito.

(Truck Driver)"...I need to get a new job..."