Chapter 14: The Reflection of Pompeii

(I'm gonna put Kaito in a few more fights, even though he's extremely OP.)

Kaito returned to the hideout, which was a house in a grape orchard, and explained to everyone that he was attacked by a stand user from Passione.

(Kaito)"Then I launched him into space!"

(Fugo)"...With your bare hands?"

(Kaito)"Oh no! If it were my bear hands, they would have been these!"

He turned his hands into bear paws.

(Abbacchio)"Kaito! This is serious, stop fooling around!"

(Kaito)"You're no fun."

He turned his hands back to normal.

(Abbacchio)"Buccellati, I don't like the look of this! We have to leave the grape orchard, without a minute to lose!"

(Buccellati)"But where would we go?! That guy who attacked Kaito, his whole team must all be trained assassins! They found Kaito's rental car in mere moments. Leaving through a dock, train station, or airport is out of the question! Not even the highways would be unsafe!"

(Kaito)"Guys, are you forgetting about what I can do? If anyone finds us, I could easily teleport them to any location that does, or even doesn't exist in this world. And, I could just transport us to a safe place. We have virtually nothing to worry about!"

(Mista)"Buccellati! It's the Boss, he's got a message for you!"

Everyone got nervous from hearing this. It hasn't been even half a week, and the Boss already has something for them to do. Buccellati rushed to the computer, where he read the following message.

 Buccellati rushed to the computer, where he read the following message

(Cuz I'm lazy.)

(Buccellati)"Abbacchio, Kaito, Giorno, the three of you will go to Pompeii, and get that key! Fugo, Mista, Narancia and I will guard the daughter!"

(Kaito)"Hm? Wouldn't be the best idea for me to watch her?"

(Buccellati)"Well, after your first meeting, she's a little bit scared of being around you."

(Kaito)"Oh, right...I forgot."

(Buccellati)"And with your stand, you can get to Pompeii without anyone following you."

(Kaito)"Finally, someone brought up that I can do that."

Victim of Reality appeared, and he teleported him, Kaito, Abbacchio, and Giorno to the entrance of Pompeii.

(Abbacchio)"Pompeii, I used to walk all the way out here when I was a kid."

(Kaito)"Now, that key should be down the road, so it's a 30 minute walk there, and a 30 minute walk back."

While they were walking, Kaito noticed a slightly broken mirror, and there was a man hiding behind a pillar in the reflection.