Chapter 13: Little Feet

(Here's a better explanation of Kaito's appearance. He has black hair, with a single, pink lock in the front. He has brown eyes, and they can change color depending on how he feels. (Because of his stand.) His jacket is the kind with no zipper, and the pockets on the front.)

The next day, Kaito was told to get some groceries, and make sure that nobody followed him. While he was outside the car, he could feel a strange presence near him.

(Kaito)"Something's wrong, I haven't seen any other cars around that are following me. Even though that is the best thing, it's a bit ominous."

(???)"Well, isn't that a shame? Taking your sweet time...where are you headed? Well, Kaito?"

He looked under the car, and saw someone's feet. He looked back up, and there was a man with a strange mark on his head.

 He looked back up, and there was a man with a strange mark on his head

(Kaito)"How did he get in the car without me seeing or hearing him?"

(???)"Say, Kaito, where are you headed? Someone tryna follow you?"

(Kaito)"Well, someone is now. Who are you anyway?"

(Formaggio)"I'm Formaggio, I'm part of the gang. Anyways, yesterday, Polpo died, but then Buccellati, and the rest of your group went off the radar. Where'd you go?"

(Kaito)"I'm sorry but, I'm not at liberty to say."

(Formaggio)"So this car...it's a rental, right? Rented in Buccellati's name. What are you doing in it?"

(Kaito)"Well, we needed some stuff, and Buccellati was busy, so he had me do it. And I'm kinda in a hurry, so could you please le-"

(Formaggio)"So did you hear about Polpo's corpse? The undertaker had a pretty hard time figuring out how to cremate him! I mean, how are ya gonna stick that body of his in a furnace anyway!?"

(Kaito)"Did he just change the subject?"

(Formaggio)"I guess you'd hafta chop him up real fine, right?! Hahahahaha!"

(Kaito)"Uhhh...so, are you going to get out of the car no-"

A blue humanoid appeared, and sliced Kaito's face with it's long, sharp index finger.

(His first injury!)

(Formaggio)"Why the hell didn't you go to an officer's funeral?! If it's possible to tail you, I'll just have to make you sing!"

Kaito got back up, wiped the blood off his face, and Victim of Reality appeared.

(Kaito)"You know, we could've just gone our separate ways, but no, you want to make things difficult. Victim of Reality, make him swiss!"

Victim of Reality's left hand morphed into a small mini gun, and he opened fire on Formaggio, who hid behind the car seat.

(Formaggio)"He's a stand user! Just as I thought, all of them are!"

Victim of Reality moved in sight of Formaggio, and he used Little Feet to block the bullets, but some went through his arms.

(Formaggio)"This is bad! He knows what he's doing! I'll just use my stand ability to escape, like how I followed him!"

Suddenly, Formaggio disappeared.

(Kaito)"Huh? Where'd you go?"

What he didn't seem to know, is that Formaggio didn't disappear, he used his stand to shrink himself. And from cutting Kaito, it would do the same. Formaggio hid in Kaito's left jacket pocket.

(Formaggio)"Hehehe, go ahead, search all you want. I don't need to get hasty, I think I'll just wait here for a while."

He then noticed the groceries that got caught in the crossfire, and there was a couple of things that definitely weren't for a man.

(Formaggio)"He bought women's stuff? What, is he gay or something?! Was he shopping for his mom, his sister? No, women are too picky to leave fashion to anyone else, they'd buy that themselves!"

(Formaggio)"If they're making a guy buy it for them...then there must be a reason they can't leave the house! I'm on the right trail! That means Buccellati and the others are hiding the Bosses daughter!"

(Kaito)"Well, looks like I've failed to find the stand user. I can never show my face again! Hey, Victim of Reality? What did samurai do when they messed up real badly?"

(VoR)"I think it was called, sappuku. They would stab themselves in the stomach."

(Kaito)"Alright then, I'll just take my handy-dandy knife here and..."

He materialized a large knife, and stabbed himself in the stomach without hesitation, almost hitting Formaggio.

(Formaggio)"Wh-What the f*ck?! Is he insane?!?"

He jumped out of Kaito's pocket, and tried to run away, only to be grabbed by the young stand user.

(Kaito)"So this is your stand ability? Shrinking things that you cut, that's rather interesting."

(Formaggio)"How are you still taking?! You stabbed yourself!"

(Kaito)"What are you talking about?"

He looked at Kaito's stomach, and there was no knife, or wound.

(Kaito)"And if you thought that you could do the same to me, you're wrong. Victim of Reality can do basically everything, even negate stand affects. And speaking of which, Victim of Reality: Star Punches x2!"

Formaggio grew to his normal size, and Kaito's pupils turned into white, star shapes. He threw Formaggio in the air, and gave him a flurry of punches as strong and as fast as Star Platinum, which sent the enemy stand user flying into the sky, and he never came back down.

(VoR)"I think you just launched him into space!"

(Kaito)"Well, at least he won't be lonely up there."

He looked back to the car and groceries, and realized that he went a little bit too far.

(Kaito)"That's a shame, but, nothing a little restoration can't fix."

He waved his hand over the car, and it, along with the groceries, were restored.

(Kaito)"Now, I think we should tell the others about what just happened."

(I don't know why I take so long to make these chapters.)