Regrets

A/N this chapter takes place within a span of like, ten minutes.

~~~

Where am I? Was Dean's first thought when he woke up the following morning.  He slowly rubbed the sleep from his eyes and looked around the mysterious room.  Then, he looked down at himself.  He didnt recognize the clothes he was wearing, but at least he was wearing clothes, he thought.

All of a sudden, most of the events of the previous night, although foggy, came crashing into him like a brick wall.

Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no. He thought about how much he had to drink, the kiss, Cas seeing him shirtless, and finally their make out session in his room.  I thought I was straight.  But kissing Cas felt good.  Maybe that was just the vodka.  You dont really like him.  You were drunk and confused. Yeah. Yeah, it was the all the alcohol in your system.  You're straight. You like girls, not guys.  Cas was just a mistake.  You have to tell him that. You have to tell him that it was all a mistake and that you didnt mean to kiss him and that you're straight, but you were confused by the alcohol.  But I liked kissing him.  It was nice. It's going to crush him if you tell him that.  You cant tell him he was a mistake.  Not if even a small part of you thinks it wasn't. I'm going to have to kiss him again.  Sober.  That's the only way I'll know for sure. What time is it?

He looked over at his watch. 12:37. Damn. It's late already. I should get going. He then remembered his little brother still on the couch, cuddling with his 'friend'. He smiled at the thought of Sammy having a boyfriend.  Even though his brother hadn't officially come out yet, Dean has had suspicions that he was gay.  Or at least Bi.

*Knock knock*

"Hey Dean, its Cas.  I was wondering if you wanted some breakfast? I'm making ham and cheese omelets." He heard Cas say behind the door. Dean hadn't realised how hungry he was until then.

"Uh... yeah, Cas. I'll be right there." He said.  His voice was unusually low, since he was still waking up.  He went to the guest bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth (with his finger, since he didnt bring a toothbrush). (A/N am I the only one that does that?) He fixed his hair the best he could with his fingers, and then made his way down stairs.

"Good morning, sleepy head." Cas said with a smile as Dean walked into the kitchen. He walked across the room, and placed a gentle kiss on Dean's lips.

Yep, he thought, definitely not straight.

~~~

A/N I told you guys this was going to be a super short chapter.  But it was a very important one, dont you think? Anyway, I hope that the fact that this is the second chapter today made up for it being half the size of a normal chapter.  The next one will be better, I promise.  Alright, it's getting late.  Peace out, b*tches!