Authors Note (again)

200 reads already? Dang. I feel like I just made the 100 reads authors note like three chapters ago........oh wAiT.

Anyway, I'd like to thank the academy, oh wait wrong acceptance speech hold up let me switch my note cards... ok we good.

I'd like to give a big thank you to the best editor in the world, @allycatlovestories because none of this would be possible without you. You guys should totally go read her fics "Hear for you" (cuz I came up with the title) and "secret love" (cuz I make a special guest star appearance) they are both incredible in my opinion and I think you guys would absolutely love them. She also has other Destiel fics on her page so go check those out as well!

I'd like to give another big thank you to @kittyhazelnut for inspiring me to start writing with your fic "strings attached". You all should read that too cuz I enjoyed it and it's part of a trilogy now ;). Also, I'd like to thank you for all of your lovely comments. I really enjoy reading each and everyone of them!!

The third big thank you goes out to nicoprotectionsquad! I love love love reading your comments because they are always so creative and I always find myself thinking "what would they comment on this?" (I'm thinking that now, btw :) ).

The fourth and final big thank you goes out to all of my lovely readers! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read and vote on this little piece of trash.

I love all of you, and to celebrate this amazing achievement, I'm going to have a 2000 word chapter next! Whoo! Alright, see you then ;)

XOXO -Ayana :)