Chapter 17 (for lack of a better name)

A/N thanks for 700 reads! Enjoy this bonus chapter that is going to lead into some fluff soon ;)

P.S. I got a turntable and my grandma gave me Elvis Presley's "Blue Hawaii" album and i got so many T&S feels

~~~

Dean went home shortly after Cas' family got back. He thought it would be best for the both of them, considering Dean was acting really awkward in front of Cas' parents. He was paranoid that they were going to find out what he just did with Cas, like there was some sign on his chest saying "I'm not a virgin". He said bye to Cas, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

The next time Dean saw Cas, it was at school. The author doesn't know if it was the following day or not because she forgot what day it was and she's too lazy to reread something she already wrote. She does that a lot. So, anyway, Dean was still acting all awkward, but at least it wasn't as much as before. When lunchtime came around, Charlie, being the awesome human being that she is, picked up on Dean's strange behavior.

"Hey, Deano, you doin' okay? You seem a bit off lately." The fiery red head said.

"I-I'm fine, Charles. Thanks." He said, glancing at Cas. Cas was trying to hold back a smirk, but it was failing. Charlie noticed too.

"Oookay then, as long as you're good." She said hesitantly. "Do you guys want to go out for dinner this Friday night?"

Dean was about to say yes when Cas spoke up. "Sorry, Charlie. Me and Deanie are going on a date."

"We are?"

"Yes. Its a surprise."

"Okay, then. Can't wait." Dean said with a big smile. He loved spending time with Cas. He just hoped it would be something romantic. He'd never admit it, but he loved the sappy romantic crap. He thought it was cute.

"Ok, but make sure you dress nice. It's not going to be a flannel kind of date." Cas said with a smile. Dean was curious of what kind of date it was going to be. He wanted to know where they were going, but he didn't want to ask since cas said it was a surprise. 

"Ok, baby." Dean said and pecked cas on the cheek. Cas blushed at the nickname, but Charlie beamed.

"You guys are too cute. I knew you were OTP worthy when I first saw you guys." She said. God, she's such a fangirl. I shouldn't be talking. I'm the one with Batman posters all over my room. Dean thought, but to be fair, she does seem like the type of person to have posters everywhere too.

The end of the school day came quickly after that, and Dean drove Cas, Sam, and Gabe home.  They watched a movie and Cas fell asleep on Dean's lap, and Dean fell asleep soon after, dreams of all the sweet things he wanted to do for Cas floating in his mind.

~~~

A/N that was just a filler sorry. I promise to have some fluff next chapter, but you guys better enjoy it while it lasts. My life feels like its going down hill at the moment and I feel like taking it out on the characters. Get ready for some major feels. :/ (in like two maybe three chapters it depeneds)