The Sweet, Sweet Revenge of the Moose

It was Sunday, one week and one day after the whole marker incident. It was finally time for some sweet revenge. Sammy had tried to prank his brother the day after, but Dean was too smart to sleep with his door unlocked after he had provoked the moose the previous morning. Recently, Sam had noticed he had stopped locking his door, and now he just waited for his perfect opportunity.

During the week, Castiel and Dean had grown closer together. They weren't official yet, but they were going to go on their first date today. Sam took the once in a lifetime opportunity to place itching powder in Dean's boxers while he was in the shower. I hope he remembers this the next time he wants to write on my face, he thought. Even though Sam and Dean were close, once they got into another prank war, it was hard for them to stop. They often went too far, and someone always ended up getting hurt.

I should put some in his socks for good measure. Eh, that's too evil. Boxers are good enough.

~~~One hour later~~~

"Dean, are you okay? You seem quite nervous." Cas asked. They decided to have their first date at a fairly fancy, fairly expensive pizza parlor, and Dean kept squirming in his seat for the twenty minutes they had been there for.

"Uh... Yeah. I'm not nervous at all. Why would I be?" That was a lie. He was actually super nervous, after all, this was his first date with Cas. There was so many things that could go wrong, and he couldn't stop thinking about them. It didn't help that Sam had insisted on teasing him since Cas asked him out on Monday, and of course, the whole itching powder thing.

"You just seem a little, I don't know, squeamish." Cas explained. Dean wasn't exactly squeamish, just... itchy.

"I'm fine, Cas." Dean assured the blue eyed boy sitting across from him. (A/N Dean says 'im fine' too much he needs to man up and talk about his feelings) "Will you excuse me? I have to use the restroom."

"No problem" Cas said with a warm smile.

~~~

As Dean was using the bathroom, the realization of what Sam had done washed over him. That son of a bitch put itching powder in my boxers, he thought. I'll have to get him back later. I'll probably post those pics of him and Gabe.

~~~

When Dean returned to their table, their pizza had already been delivered to them by their waitress. It looked and smelled amazing. It was a Chicago style deep dish pizza, with pepperoni, sausage, and green peppers.

"The pizza came a few minutes ago. It should be cool enough to eat now." Cas said when Dean had sat back down. He had managed to get most of the itching powder off of his boxers, but he was still rather uncomfortable.

"Uh... thanks Cas." Dean said with a somewhat awkward smile on his face while Castiel cut Dean and himself a slice of pizza. As Dean took his first bite, he was instantly amazed. "Wow," he said after he finished chewing, "that's incredible."

"I know, right? My dad used to take me and Gabe here on our birthdays when we were younger." Cas said with a slightly sad smile as he remembered his father. He had died in a car crash about two years ago, and their mother had died giving birth to Gabriel. After their fathers passing, their Aunt Amara took the boys in.

"I bet it was awesome back then, too."

"Yeah, it was. Anyways, enough about me. I feel like I hardly know you. Tell me about yourself."

"Well, my name is Dean Winchester. I'm an aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women." He added that last part with a playful wink. Castiel just rolled his eyes, but he had a small smile on his face.