Chapter Two

~ I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful.

I sin, but I am not the devil.

I'm good, but I'm not an angel.

I walked in to Roses apartment to hear her yelling and crying in to the phone. Must be her dick of boyfriend again. I wonder what he did now. I hanged my jacket and placed my bag on the floor and sat down in the couch. I waited like always, they'd fight over the phone and then she'd come to me for advice. Even though I've never been in a real relationship she says my advice proves me otherwise and it seems like I've dated more then I could count.

On cue she came over to me by the couch, her cheeks moist from all her tears.

"Why am I not good enough? He makes me feel unwanted yet I still stay. God I hate him. I hate myself for loving someone who makes me feel like crap." She sobbed in to my shoulder. Like always I thought on what I should say to her. This was new, normally it was stupid stuff like, he was drunk or was late for something.

"Please enlighten me Bel." She whispered.

"Well Rose look at it this way. Girls are like apples." I started off.

"Apples? How?" She asked lifting her face up. I wiped her tears away with my thumb.

"Because the best ones are on the top of the tree. Men don't want to reach for the good ones because they're afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead they get the rotten ones on the ground that aren't as good but just more easier." I continued.

"I don't get it." She said finally cracking a small smile.

"Let me finish. So then the ones at the top think there is something wrong with them. When in reality they are amazing they just have to wait for the right guy to come along. The one that is not afraid to climb all the way to the top." I finished.

"You think I should break up with him?" She said.

"I never said that. Take my words any way you want and choose what you think I meant." I left her at that. I did want her to dump the loser but I didn't want to force her to. I hugged her tightly.

"Why don't you ever date?" She asked. I never really thought of relationships since moving. The thought on love hasn't even crossed my mind. Yet I gave Rose good advice on it.

"Umm no one has really grabbed my attention." I answered, though as the words left my mouth Harry popped in my head. He had definitely grabbed my attention. Though I'm not sure in what type of way.

"Oh. Someday you might find someone. You deserve it." She said.

"Thanks Rose I hope the same for you. Good night." I said and left to the guest room I was staying in.

Harry's POV

I laid in bed thinking about her. Why? I'm not sure. Belinda. I liked that name. To be honest I liked her. Unlike my brothers other snobby friends Bel was different. The way she dressed. She was in a high end office yet looks so normal yet really beautiful. Her hair was out, it was really long I wanted to run my hands down it. She was dressed in a really simple peach dress, wearing naked flats, she didn't have much make up on like the other women Ethan introduced me to. No wonder she had grabbed my brothers attention.

In the time I've known my brother, no girl had ever turned him down. I was stunned to know she had. My brother had everything a girl wanted, looks, money, luxury, he could get anything he wanted. Except Bel. I liked the way she spoke to him too. Like he was a normal guy, she couldn't care less about him, I could tell my brother hated it, yet liked it. She was a chase for sure, and that intrigued him. But it also sparked interest in me for her.

Though I could tell she was a bit sealed off from the rest of the world. Probably only let close friends and family in. I paid close attention to her facial expressions and the words that left her plump pink lips.

All I knew was that I had to, no scratch that I need to see her again.