Chapter 14

~ Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect, it means you've decided to see beyond imperfections.

The weekend was soon upon me, after today, I had the weekend free. Then it would be my last week here, I decided that I would stay for the fashion show, Zayn called in and informed me that he would be flying in, to support me. We'd leave to Paris together.

Niall and me have gotten to know each other, we haven't gone on any dates but I would consider him a friend. There was definitely some sexual tension in the air around him. I had a feeling he felt it too, but now that we were both sober we didn't know what to do about it.

I was in my office fixing the last minor details of my designs. Everything had to he perfect. Next week models would be getting fitted and styles up for the show. I was excited and nervous on how everyone would react to my designs.

Harry gave me like two days in peace, but he showed up for the passed 3 days. We didn't speak much, he would just sit in the waiting room with his head hung low.

My anger was slowly fading away and guilt was taking over. Was I too harsh on him? I mean what, I sorta did the same things as him. I mean I didn't use my ex from years ago, I dated him to please my parents. I never really knew how he felt, I wasn't in love. I don't think he was either.

"Get up." I told Harry as I stood by my open office door. He looked and his green eyes met mine. It looked like he hadn't slept for days. I wasn't one to hold a grudge for long, and I didn't want to leave London like this.

Harry hesitantly got up and followed me in to my office. We sat down across from each other just staring back and forth.

"I'm really sorry Bel." Harry said, I let out a sigh. I wanted to forgive him, but then I didn't want to.

"What was your plan? What did you plan to do once your dad accepted you Harry. Dump me? Huh? How was this going to end up like?" I asked him. He stayed speechless as he thought.

"My intention was never to leave you broken hearted or hurt. Believe it or not my feelings towards you were never faked Bel, I was slowly falling for you. And it took me until now to notice that now that I'm way in to deep." Harry exclaimed.

"Well I ummm I don't know what to say." I said. I was just confused overall now about the situation.

"And that's okay." Harry assured. He grabbed my hand in his and stroked his thumb over it. I was tempted to pull my hand away but I couldn't. As much as I tried, I had this feeling towards Harry that I've never felt before.

"I hooked up with someone days ago." I blurted out. I don't why, but I felt as of Harry had to know, I felt a bit dirty that I did it, did I regret hooking up with Niall, no. Niall was a good guy and I liked him. It's a shame we met the way we did, but either way we met and I was glad for that.

"I figured when I saw you trying to hide that love bite." Harry said, I could sense a bit of pain as he spoke." But it was just a one night stand, you probably don't even remember him." Harry said.

"Actually we've kept in touch. His name is Niall. He's nice, we've talked since. I think I made a new friend. Even though it's embarrassing the way we met." I told him. Harry looked up at an eye brow raised.

"Niall? You kept in touch with a one night stand?" He asks.

"Yes, yes I did. If he was good in bed then he might as well be a good friend." I joke around, though Harry doesn't find any humor in my joke.

"So what is he like your fuck buddy now?" He asks harshly as he stands up.

"No! We only had sex once and we were both heavily drunk." I defend myself.