Chapter 13

~ Who said nights were for sleep?
Niall's lips moved roughly against mine. In that moment it was just me and him. I wasn't bothering to think about Rosie. If she was home? Or left with a guy. The only thing was Niall's lips and how his hands touched me. He came up for air, breathing heavily, as did I.
"Your dress is pretty. But I have a saying that goes like, the prettiest dresses are worn to be taken off." Niall's raspy voice said. He helped me out of my tight fitted dress. He stood up from my bed and took off his shirt and jeans. I could barely make out his abbs in the moonlight. He got back on top of me, I grabbed him by his neck and slammed my lips against his. I was determined to forget about everything, to forget about Harry. To just forget the world for tonight. Right now it was just me and this guy Niall that I just met.
His lips trailed down to my neck, sucking and biting in various places until he hit a soft spot for me. He focused on it.
"Niall." I moaned out. I could feel his hands grip my waist as he pulled me closer to his bare chest.
After that all I remember is him pulling out a condom, and everything became a blur.
************************
The next morning my head hurt like hell, my body was sore. I could only remember bits and pieces of everything from last night.
"Well hello beautiful." And Irish accent said beside me. My eyes snapped open and I looked around. I turned to see blue eyes looking at me, his hands held on tightly to my waist. Niall. He actually stayed the whole night. The gesture made me blush a bit, it was sweet he stayed the night and didn't just leave.
"Well good morning Niall." I said back and sat up slightly pulling the covers up to hide my chest that was bare as the rest of my body. Our clothes were all over the room.
"To be honest I don't remember much from last night." I muttered feeling a bit embarrassed.
"Me neither. Bits and pieces." He said. I looked at my clock and saw it was seven, my eyes widened and I jumped off the bed pulling one set of the covers with me.
"Shit, I have work." I said, I had an hour to get ready. "Would you like breakfast or anything Niall?" I asked him as I pulled out clothes, Niall was also changing.
"No I don't want to be much of a bother." He mumbled. I quickly changed into long sleeve baby blue dress, I pulled on some black boots on.
"No, it's fine. Are you sure?" I asked as I pulled my hair in a braid. I skipped out on makeup and just cleaned my face up and brushed my teeth. I'm really bad at ending one night stands, I don't want to make them feel used, Niall looked like a really nice fella.
"Yea I'm sure, I have work as well. But maybe I could get your number. I mean unless this was a one ti-..." I cut him off.
"You can have my number Niall. Maybe next time we can get to know each other instead of our bodies." I state as I give him my number, my statement caused him to blush.
"That would be nice. I'll text you some time then. It was a real pleasure Bel. I don't remember much but from the nail marks on my back I think I did a good job. Bye love." Niall said he kissed my cheek and left, his statement left my open mouth.
I quickly grabbed my work bag and walked out the house. On my way out I saw Rose coming in. Her hair was in all directions.
"Don't ask." She said as she walked passed me. Judging by the love bite on her neck she had a good night as well. I chuckled and headed to work.
****************
"Good morning Bel." Quinn greeted.
"As to you Quinn." I said really happily, I guess Rosie was right I was sexually frustrated. My tone of voice caused Quinn to look up. Her eyes widened as she stared at my neck.
"Well what did you do last night?" She asked. I looked at her with a confused look.
"Your neck, love you have a hickey on your neck." She pointed out, damn I didn't check for any before I left this morning.I walked over to the glass wall and indeed I had a big purple love bite on my neck.
"Shit, do you have any makeup." I asked her since I didn't bring any.
"I'll go check." She said as she looked through her bag, the elevators dinged but I didn't bother looking up.
"Found some. Is it enough to cover the mark?" Quinn asked as she handed me her small amount of concealer.
"Probably." I answered.
"What mark?" A deep voice asked. Really universe I finally feel good enough but of course I couldn't go a day with out something going wrong.
"It's none of your business Harry." I stated in a rather harsh tone. My hand rubbed my neck hiding the mark Niall had inflicted. Harry stared at my neck with a hard stare.
"Who gave you a love bite?" Harry asked sounding a bit ticked off. But why in the hell would he care.
"Like I said before it's none of your business. Now please leave." I said and turned to go in to my office. I shut the door and locked it this time. I immediately began trying to conceal the love bite. After five minutes I covered it. I walked back out to give Quinn her makeup back. Harry was sat on one of the waiting chairs outside. I rolled my eyes and walked back in. I pulled out my materials and manican. I decided to play some music this time. I'm the only one on this floor so it wouldn't do any harm. I plugged my iPhone into the stereo. Hitting shuffle the song 'About the Boy' by Little Mix began playing. I got straight to work after that.
By the time lunch came I didn't feel over worker like last time. Maybe because a familiar blue eyed blond made sure to text me, distracting me every now and then with some funny texts. I learned that he he loved food period. Just like me. He worked as a private music teacher, he could play guitar, it was his specialty.
I got up and stopped the song that was playing, 'Acá Entre Nos' by Vicente Fernandez. Yup you gotta love the greats, and that man is a legend in Mexican music history.
I got up to go out to eat, I'm sure Rosie was too hungover to come over today.
To my dismay Harry was still here, didn't he have anything else to do then wait out here.
"Harry please leave. I have nothing to say to you." I told him sternly.
"But I can't. I just want to fix things." He begged.
"Okay then let's start off with giving me some space okay. Let me cool off. Then come. And maybe I'll feel better about talking to you." I explained to him. I couldn't deny I felt some type of guilt but my anger always over powered it. He weakly nodded and left.
******************
Harry's POV
I walked in to my fathers mansion once again feeling like shit. Everything was just getting worse. Bel had a damn love bite, who the hell have her a love bite. Did she hook up last night? The thought made me cringe. It just disgusted me that someone else could've touched her last night, in ways I should only be able to. But I can't. Why? Because I was a stupid ass hole who used her to to get on my fathers good side. Sure he acts a bit nicer, but I risked me and Bels relationship. I never said I didn't feel something for her, but I crumbled it all before it had a chance to blossom in to maybe something wonderful.
"Getting the cold shoulder from Belinda huh?" My annoying brother asked, I have no clue how he knew but he knew me and Bel were going through a rough patch.
"Shut up." I groaned walking away from Ethan.
"No I won't shut up. How could you screw up with a wonderful girl like her?" He asked, his words shocked me a bit. He wasn't one to with so much about a girl.
"How are you so sure I screwed up?" I questioned even though it was all my fault.
"Because in the short time I've known her, I noticed she is very truthful, harsh but truthful. Respectful. Loyal and kind hearted. She would never hurt you intentionally. You on the other hand I'm not so sure. If I didn't know any better I'd say you were using her for father. He has been acting kinder towards you since you bought her for lunch." He said, more or so speaking to himself. A little light went off in his head, his face turned sour. He glared at me.
"You bastard you did use her. Out of all the people she could've chose she chose you. And you did that too her. How could you?" Ethan spat at me. I guess I underestimated his attraction towards her. But so is he, because I truly did care for her, maybe even close to falling in love.
"No I didn't, I cared for her. I- I love her." I blurted out, I love her. Yes I love her. And I'm going to get her back.
"Haha love her. You don't love her. You probably just don't want to be alone. Or maybe she's good for you ego. Or maybe she make you feel good about your horrible life. But you don't love her. Because you don't destroy the people you love." Ethan shouted at me. His words hurt me, more then he could imagine. I didn't destroy her. Every time I see her, she still seems strong like always. She's obviously trying to move on, and that hurts me badly. But I didn't destroy her. Did I?
I know I might have broken the little bit off trust we had but still. But then I remember our little talk in the coffee shop. I was the one to convince her to give us a try. To take a risk, of falling and instead of catching her like I was suppose to I let her fall, I wasn't there to catch her. Because I was the one who pushed her down.
*****************
Belinda's POV
When I got back from lunch to my surprise there were 4 ladies waiting for me. I only recognized one, and my impression of her wasn't good. We met once, when I first had met Ethan as well. They had a thing going on, but he broke it off when he met me. And now she hates me cos it's my fault, when I made it clear that I didn't like Ethan and he was all hers. But it was too late cos he broke all contact with her.
"Quinn what are these ladies doing here?" I asked as they all glanced up at me. The 3 smiled politely while the blond aka as Ethan's ex lover gave me the stink eye.
"Oh these are the 4 models that will be wearing your designs. Each will wear 2 different outfits. They are here so you can measure them and let them try on an outfit or two." She explained. I nodded. Well isn't this pleasant.
"Please follow me ladies." I said and the trailed behind me. I explained to them the concept of my designs and showed them the five I had finished.
"They're nice, but aren't they a bit to good girlish. They barely show off our assets. Like come on." The blond who I believed Ethan mentioned name was Yasmin said as she carelessly touched the fabric of one of the dresses. Of course she's a slut too.
"They're not sexy." She said. I rolled my eyes at her comment.
"Listen Yasmin, a bright and very famous designer once said "Young girls need to learn that sexiness is not about being naked." I told her.
"That and I don't really card about your opinion." I stated. She looked like she was going to say something but I cut her off.
"So I'll measure you all so I can make adjustment to my designs and decide who wears what. Don't worry Yasmin I'll pick the least amount of clothing I can for you." I assured her sarcastically.
I Measures everyone I saved Yasmin for last the other girls left once I was done.
"I don't know why Ethan is so attracted to you. You sure aren't my cup of yea. And you definitely don't fit the personality of a women he should have by his side." She complained.
"And to top it off, you also have the other brother head over heels for you. Are you playing both?" She asked.
"First of all my dear Yasmin I am well aware I am not everyone's cup of tea. I'd rather be everyone's shot of tequila any way." I shot at her.
"Second no I am not playing them. I've never had any type of relationship with Ethan not even a friendly one. We are just work associates. Like I've said before he's all yours. Second me and Harry aren't anything either." I puffed out as I measured her small waist.
"Sure." She said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and tightened the measuring tape until she yelped in pain.
"Oops sorry, you just have such a small waist. My bad." I said in my most sarcastic fake caring voice. I quickly finished her off and sent her out of my office.
"Stupid bitch." I muttered under my breath as I sat down. She's always trying to get in to my business. Doesn't she know we all have stories we'll never tell. Not everyone is as open as she is with her legs.
By the end of the day I finished my sixth design now all I need is two more and I'm done.
*****************
I got home to find Rosie giggling over the phone. I sat down as she hung up.
"Who was that?" I asked with a raised eye brow.
"Mike. I met him last night. And yea you know." She said blushing.
"No I don't know." I said chucking.
"We umm hooked up and we exchanged numbers he wants to go on a date. My brain says I should go, but my heart is till strung up on my ex and says it's too soon and I shouldn't." She huffs out as her smile fades. Time for some advice. "What should I do?" She asked. Hmmm strangely I missed giving her advice. It felt good.
"Follow your brain, your heart is stupid as shit. Trust me on that one." I answered her. "Go on that date." I pushed on. She smiled and nodded her head yes.
"What about you, I saw you with a blond guy at the club?" She asked. The blush crept on to my face, images of Niall kissing me and holding me coming in to mind.
"Umm yea his name is Niall. And he did come home with me. And we ummm well you know." I said using her words as my blush got redder. Lucky for me I was tan so you couldn't see it as easily.
"No I don't know Bel. Please do tell." She said mocking me.
"Let's just say based on the nail marks I left on his back, he did a good job." I said remembering Niall's words he had said this morning. Rosie laughed out loud while I sat there a blushing mess.