Chapter 27

~Your eyes look sad, darling

Harry tightly held my hand as the taxi cab drove us to my grandfathers ranch in Guadalajara Mexico. His thumb stroking the back of it, trying to soothe me.
Right now I don't feel like crying, but I know I will later on. I couldn't stop tugging and biting on my bottom lip, the nerves on how he might look right now.
"Everything will be alright. I'm here okay." Harry whispered in to my ear. I nodded my head, unable to think of what to say.
"Hey." He grabbed my face in his large hands. His rings feeling cold against my skin.
"Everything is going to be okay." He said slowly, he brought me closer for an Eskimo kiss, the small action was enough to bring a small smile to my face. "I'll be with you, I won't leave your side. Okay." He said.
"Thank you harry, for everything." I said lightly pecking his cheek.
As we drove up to the ranch, I remembered all the fun times I had there. My grandfather taught me how to horseback ride, against my mothers wishes. The large pastures in the background reminded me off the times I used to sneak off to watch the sunset. This place held nothing but good memories for me.
"It's beautiful." Harry said.
"Wait till you see more, Mexico is a really special place." I said as I guided him out the car. Me and harry would be here for two weeks and I planned on showing him around and teaching him a bit of my culture and language. The best way to learn is by experiencing the culture in person.
"Mi niña Bella." A familiar voice said, I turned to see my nana Luisa.
"Nana!" I exclaimed as I ran in to here arms."Harry this is was my nana Luisa, she took care of me while I stayed here. Nana este es Harry, es mi... Es me..." I was stuttering on how to present harry to my nana.
"Tu novio... Placer." She filled in, well isn't she as quick as I remembered.
"What did she say?" Harry asked as he shook her hand.
"She said its a pleasure." I said.
"Same here." Harry said.
"Donde esta me abuelo y abuela?" I asked her.
"Están en su sala." She answered.
"Well than follow me harry." We laced our hands and continued our way.
"I love the way you say my name in Spanish" Harry commented.
"What do you mean. It's still the same?" I questioned.
"No you emphasize the R like rrrrr. It's quite sexy." He said chuckling.
I shook my head at his comment.
"It's good to know my Spanish turns you on then." I said chuckling.
"There's that smile I love so much." Harry said kissing my cheek.
We continued our way down the stone path that leads to the front of the house, and the living room.
Slowly I turned the knob, the warm scent of sugar canes met my nose. My grandfather loves sugar canes, even from here I could smell the homemade tortillas be made. We both stepped inside, the house looked exactly how I last seen it. I lead harry to the living room, before I entered I could hear the chuckles of my grandfather. Even at the darkest moments he always knew how to smile and have a good time, and I admired him for that.
Finally I stepped in to see my grandparents laughing, the love still shown clearly on their face. I wished to someday have something as close to that. Love is cute when it starts, but it's beautiful when it lasts.
I coughed up a bit to get their attention. Immediately both their heads turned.
"Pos no te quedes hay mija ven a darle tu abuelo un abrazo." My grandfather said, immediately I ran in to his arms, savoring every little thing about him. "Como has estado Belli?"
"Bien, Francia es muy hermoso, no come mi México lindo y querido pero muy hermoso." I answered.
"Que bueno, y ese muchacho ay? Tu novio?" He asked, my cheeks turned red from the mention of harry as my boyfriend again. I looked up to see him greeting my grandmother. I've never introduced harry to a family member as my boyfriend. Especially someone as special as my grandfather but it was time.
"Abuelo this is Harry Styles my boyfriend." I said loud and clear, harry smiled and came up to greet my grandfather.
"A pleasure to meet someone so close to Bel." Harry said.
"The same here. Just heads up I own guns." My grandfather joked, I face palmed once he said that. He had to bring up the guns didn't he?
"Please sit. We were about to have breakfast." My grandmother said. "That way we could all acquainted with Harry, and Bel we can catch up as well." She said.
"Good what are we having?" I asked.
"You're favorite Belli, papas con chorizo y tortillas frescas." My grandfather said.
"And that is?" Harry asked.
"It's potatoes with this spicy type of meat and homemade tortillas." I answered.
"Harry you have a lot to learn, get used to tortillas cos trust me we can't get enough of them." I joked kissing his cheek.
This was going to be an interesting 2 weeks.