Charter 9

Previously

As we arrived BTS' mouth drops but then you had a phone call....

Present

It was....IU....I accepted the call and it revealed an angry IU. Oops!

Iu:WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?!? ITS ALREADY 11:58 AND YOU'RE STILL NOT HERE?!? YOU HAD ME WORRIED TO DEATH?!? DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT YOUR BROTHER?!?HE IS CRYING!!!!
Felix:Noona please stop...*tearing up*
Sung Kyung: Oh for gods sake felix she is not dead!!!!stop crying!!!
Jong Suk:come on don't be too harsh on him Sung Kyung
Sung Kyung:*rolls eyes* and Unnie so what if she's late!?! It's probably work!!
You:Bingo....I had to do some paper work..,
Iu:at least you have told me!!! I've been walking in circles?!
You:they followed me ....

Everything went silent....

Jong suk: Twins go upstairs....

They followed his order

Iu:W-what do you mean??
You:They put an ambush but now we're safe...
Jong suk:what do you mean "we're"....
Iu:you always save other people!!! Sometimes you need to care about yourself!!! Who ever those people are you should of left them died!!!

You look at the boys and they look down and Jungkook was looking at me...holding his tears...they can hear our conversation

Iu:ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING!??!
Jong Suk: Iu stop...
Iu:no! What if you got hurt?!?
You:I-I got stabbed...
Iu:(stops for a while) See!!! Because of you trying to save other people you're the one getting hurt!!!

You look at bts every second...and they were all tearing up...and Jungkook was silently crying....I was running out of temper...

Iu: you should've let them died there!!! You-
You:FOR GOD SAKE KIM JI EUN(I used Kim because it's to also hide their identity)SHUT THE HELL UP!!!THE BOYS CAN HEAR YOU!!!IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY THEN DON'T CALL ME!!!I PROMISED THEM THAT I WOULD TAKE THEM HOME SAFE!!!NOW DON'T CALL UNTIL THIS ATTITUDE OF YOURS IS GONE!!!IM NOT COMING HOME EITHER!!!!AND DON'T TRACK ME!!!I WOULD NOW IF YOU F**KING TRACKED ME!!!AND I WOULD DO SUICIDE FOR THE 56th TIME!!!(I don't remember how many) I DO NOT TOLERATE THIS ATTITUDE!!!!I KNOW YOUR WORRIED BUT NEVER TALK SELFISHLY!!OF COURSE I CARE ABOUT MYSELF!!!BUT ITS ONE LIFE FOR HUNDREDS!!!ACCEPT THE FACT THAT I WOULD DIE!!!-you look at the boys and they look at you- Accept the fact that I would rather die for them....for the others...
Iu:...Sunn-

You hung up. You grabbed your pocket nice and stabbed your phone...you broke the tracking device and threw it in the pool...you look at the boys and Jungkook burst his tears...

Jungkook:Your sister is right...you should've left us...you should've just save yourself...it's our fault why you're stabbed...its-

I grabbed his wrist and hugged him...

You:it's not your fault....-you look at the rest of them-....it's not any of your fault...it's no ones fault...-you broke the hug and cupped his face-...now don't blame yourself/s....never...ever...blame yourself...understand?( he nods)...-looks at the rest of bts- that includes all of you either....-they nod and some of them wiped their tears-...go in the house and find a room.....Do your routine...okay?
Jin:sure...but our clothes??
You:there are some clothes there that you can wear...I'll just call you for dinner...also don't go in room 20 and 39 okay?

They nod and went in...I went to my room and did my routine...I go to my closest...I tried to find appropriate clothes but I can't...you've got to be kidding me...