Chapter 49

Previously

They want war...I'll give them war...

Present

While I was driving to XXXXX,where they hid my father...

As we all arrived at the place we all walk inside the abandoned building ...

As I walk in I saw my father tied up in a chair... I was about to walk to him but some guards stops me...

You:move...
Guards:No.
You:move or you'll die...

Instead they ran to us and attack...but we easily put them down...

And I saw a man walks beside my father who is tied up...it was the unknown guy last time...I grind my teeth as I saw him...

???:Oh look what we have here...Wait-...that's the kid you "killed"...you're stubborn are you...
You:Yup. And I like being stubborn...
???:well...being stubborn is the biggest mistake...huh...you're smart...I never thought you had a plan that time...our fight will be very memorable, not like your mom's...
You:DO NOT BRING MY MOM IN THIS!!!
???:Awww~ did I hurt you?? Well I'm sorry...not sorry...
You:let go of my father...
???:make me...

His men attacked us as I fought them with chaos helping me...

I grab my gun and shoot everyone down,this was my siblings' and Bangtan's cue...Bangtan started shooting the men. Surprisingly they can shoot pretty well. My siblings used their specialities in martial arts. Jong suk was doing boxing(punching),Iu was doing taekwondo, Sung Kyung was karate, and Felix in ninjutsu...while I was supporting them with my gun... my gun run out of bullets so I grab my pocket knives and slash it to them...

One of his men came in front of me and was about to attack. So I place my right leg between his widened legs, as I slide it to the right and lifted it as I twisted it back in place where my leg was before. As he fall down in pain. A man from my back was about to attack when I kick  backwards  in his stomach. He stumbled back and falls.

As his men were down,we go and do our fighting positions...

You:Your men are down...it's only you now...

He smirks then men from above started going down and head locked Chaos and my siblings...Bangtan was about to shoot them when the mysterious guy points a gun at me.

???:You boys shoot...the girl dies...

Bangtan's eyes widened as the put their gun down...